Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Winning premierships is all about building up momentum and form at the right time coming up to finals time and Moses the Monster Suli has shown last night what a nightmare he is to the opposition .

On last nights Scary Monster Show I can see Suli Securing a centre spot and being a dominant force towards our finals run

Last edited:
I agree. D-Haz has been keeping him hungry in Jersey 19 - has to be at the game but generally doesn't get on.

He is now fitter, leaner and more focused.

I would like him FG full time, if even off the bench.

I agree. D-Haz has been keeping him hungry in Jersey 19 - has to be at the game but generally doesn't get on.

He is now fitter, leaner and more focused.

I would like him FG full time, if even off the bench.
Watch this Space ...

Natural ability always lets nature takes its course

and it is only a matter of time

The Dynamic Suli is powering his way in the centres

There is a reason Suli is on 500k

and it is not sitting down watching a Slow centre from the bench

Winning premierships is all about building up momentum and form at the right time coming up to finals time and Moses the Muster Suli has shown last night what a nightmare he is to the opposition .

On last nights Scary Monster Show I can see Suli Securing a centre spot and being a dominant force towards our finals run
I agree with you Bozo. Based on the Dragons game and his two try cameo last night, Moses should be back as centre next week against the Raiders. He is looking very fit and motivated to play at the moment. On another note it was great to see the boys reaction to his tries, and his reaction as well. I would love to see Suli dominate the Canberra right side next week. The only negative is the defensive decision making between Suli and Schuster could leak a few points down that side also.

I agree with you Bozo. Based on the Dragons game and his two try cameo last night, Moses should be back as centre next week against the Raiders. He is looking very fit and motivated to play at the moment. On another note it was great to see the boys reaction to his tries, and his reaction as well. I would love to see Suli dominate the Canberra right side next week. The only negative is the defensive decision making between Suli and Schuster could leak a few points down that side also.
I believe with game time and confidence The Monsters timing in defence will improve and when Suli hits he also hurts which is some thing that I like about his power play

We need to pay tribute to Parker for adding stability to our team during the season but the superior ability of the Monster can not be denied as Moses makes us a superior team

Agree with all of the above on Suli's defensive issues. However, Parker won't be playing next week. We have a choice of Walker or Suli. Both these players are pretty crap defensively. Walker is beginning to play his utility role pretty well. So we leave him as the bench utility, and give Moses a go at centre. Or we start Walker as centre, and put Suli on the bench. These are the options we have.

Agree with all of the above on Suli's defensive issues. However, Parker won't be playing next week. We have a choice of Walker or Suli. Both these players are pretty crap defensively. Walker is beginning to play his utility role pretty well. So we leave him as the bench utility, and give Moses a go at centre. Or we start Walker as centre, and put Suli on the bench. These are the options we have.
Alternatively we could give Lawton a go at left centre, and free up a bench spot for one of our returning forwards. Yes it's a bit "left field" but Lawton has the skill set to play this position pretty well until Parker returns.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6