time will tell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for years i listened to you all say the pricess is **** **** and needs to go, then there was mona. and yet he is the creativity we are missing. princess is showing the potential us loyal fans knew he would.. but monas left because you all said how **** he was.. well now i wanna know who you wanna put **** on.. put pressure on!
our supporters are the second most critical after the bunnys. yet we have come from gone to slowly becoming the silvertails we once were and will be again with out the help of power players like news limited ... but in most eyes that aint good enough.
we lost tonight, we have not started the year as good as last! but there is good signs and you all need to be less critical and more supportive, cause thats what supporters do..
i cant help to wonder who is the one to lay blame on one individual for tonights loss!

a loss bugger, but still hopeful

I totally agree, I'm a annoyed as anyone about the loss, but crap happens. Move on and play better next week, as we saw last year competitions are NOT won in April!

I'm sure Monaghan left because of our posts, I'm always on the look out for critics of myself on forums to steer my career in the right direction.

Nothing wrong with the truth, be an ostrich and enjoy the taste of sand if you like.

An objective discussion of the teams efforts is legitimate.  If we didn't care we wouldn't comment and just move onto the next game. 

bold_eagle link said:
for years i listened to you all say the pricess is S**t S**t and needs to go, then there was mona. and yet he is the creativity we are missing. princess is showing the potential us loyal fans knew he would.. but monas left because you all said how S**t he was.. well now i wanna know who you wanna put S**t on.. put pressure on!
our supporters are the second most critical after the bunnys. yet we have come from gone to slowly becoming the silvertails we once were and will be again with out the help of power players like news limited ... but in most eyes that aint good enough.
we lost tonight, we have not started the year as good as last! but there is good signs and you all need to be less critical and more supportive, cause thats what supporters do..
i cant help to wonder who is the one to lay blame on one individual for tonights loss!

a loss bugger, but still hopeful

Ok Mr "Loyal fan"

King was **** for years, sure time told, but in the time we waited he cost us games, and was an embarrassment. In the time he was given he should have been playing Reserves

Monas, was **** for years, he did nothing major. He had one very good year, sure I will give you that, he was great last year, but so were so many others.

Who will we blame, who else can we blame, this is not a well coached team, perhaps the one ingredient in all of those was the coach, he is still there, and tonight showed how weak he is.

But either way, you can pull out the loyal fan Bull**** all you want, but the reality is we are playing ****, loyal or not, that is the fact as it was in 2004 when this site started!

bold_eagle link said:
princess is showing the potential us loyal fans knew he would.. but monas left because you all said how S**t he was...

I think i'm going to cry. I had no idea Monaghan left because of our posts...  :'( 

Sometimes I think I need a frontal lobotomy so I can understand where Manly's 'loyal' fans are coming from.

lol that was the part i forgot to mention flip.

Monaghan left becuase he wasn't rated by the club...simple

Total crap. I think it is furphy that we miss Monaghan. It is a genuine ball playing five eighth that we miss.

Cry me a river. Do you think MM would have made a difference tonight.

Good to see King stand up, though his lack of lateral movement still hurts at time. He is getting good metres.

what gets me is monas also needed a proper ball playing 5/8, playing with witt, burns, beaver and handbag.

Thats how long we have been short a 5/8 and the club still hasnt rectified it.

However we may never know if this is the problem with orford, its been years and thats the 1 position that recruiting has been poor

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6