Timeline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Anyone have any idea when we can realistically see an end to all these rumours about player movement for next season?

Yeah, yeah, I know there will always be rumours, but there must be a rough time by which all teams are doing their preseason training for 2015 and sides are somewhat settled.

Any thoughts?

Ta.

Foran and DCE may go on for many months. Hopefully all the other issues by the end of the month if we are lucky.

The season after next...then it will be on again and again and again.....

Don't worry about contracted players who start training...none of that stuff means a flying f@ck anymore........

Like almost all
Professional sports overseas a contract now means little (apart from the ability to freely change clubs at the end of it)

I may be wrong but I am expecting quite a few major announcements over the next 3 months. Most of them we will not be happy with.

Why even bother with contracts, let's just a free for all, this week the Burgii play for Souths, next week Manly, the week after the Raiders.

Seems fair to me!!

This bullsht will only ever end if we are down the bottom of the table with no decent stars much like the N.E days. The assclowns will have nothing to write about because no one will care about loser clubs at the foot of the table. Journalism 101, the first rule is in a story there must be the hero and there must be the villian. Whilst ever we are at the top of the tree we will be the villian and they will continue to write sht about us day after day. Learn to embrace the hate because that's what it means to be a Manly supporter. I've been doing it for 40 years and it makes the victories all the more sweeter to know that so many are so angry and upset when we win..

We will see BS rumours printed until we miss the 8, possibly longer.

The medie do not want us doing well and they sell buy making stuff up to assist that

I would love to see a trade period window opened. For one month after the season ends. Players that move should also be subject to a transfer fee.

Under the watch of Greenturd and Smith it is open slather. With clubs openly encouraging players to breach contracts.

As a member it pisses me off about the endless speculation. I am reluctant to renew my membership till I know the make up of next years team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4