Time's up for Gus and Rabs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Seriously their commentary is just becoming a parody of themselves. Who saw Inglis 2nd try? Lovely try, just a pity Souths scored it....but the carry on from those 2. There was a comment along the lines of 'I've died and gone to heaven'. Their bias towards certain players and teams is ordinary. I personally prefer the fox commentary anyway, but tonight I joined those who do what you do when Ray Hadley commentates....turn the volume off.

The issue is there is no one better

He did, but I flicked the off button before they started , now about to read a book instead.

Agree - they need to get Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for every game

Who's this "Inglis" people are talking about? All I heard about was Greg this and that. Was it Tony Greig they were talking about?

Masked Eagle said:
Inglis was pretty damn good tonight.

Yes he was ME.

Just a pity about the jersey he's in.

And the problem here is how over the top the Nein crew are in praising GI and the whole team right now.

RiverEagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

Yes he was ME.

And the problem here is how over the top the Nein crew are in praising GI and the whole team right now.

They probably do go over the top, but surely its not the crime of the century? Sometimes people go on like its the worst thing that happens in their day. If that's the case do you mind swapping lives?

I mean I used to get upset a bit about commentators as well, particularly when I thought they weren't being anything but glowing in their praise of the Mighty Sea Eagles as I am. However, for some reason a few years ago I stopped caring that much about it. Sure it can become frustrating at times, but talk about first world problems! That being said, I've barely watched the replayed FNF games this year because of Ray Hadley! :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ray Warren once said he didn't want to go on too long and embarrass himself the way Rex Mossop did. I say, that ship sailed some years ago Ray.

Masked Eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

Yes he was ME.

They probably do go over the top, but surely its not the crime of the century? Sometimes people go on like its the worst thing that happens in their day. If that's the case do you mind swapping lives?

I mean I used to get upset a bit about commentators as well, particularly when I thought they weren't being anything but glowing in their praise of the Mighty Sea Eagles as I am. However, for some reason a few years ago I stopped caring that much about it. Sure it can become frustrating at times, but talk about first world problems! That being said, I've barely watched the replayed FNF games this year because of Ray Hadley! :D

Agree completely. Gus and Rabs understand they're there to entertain and for me, they do that. They are unique and they will not get anything close to replace either of them.

Masked Eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

Yes he was ME.

Spot on. Not worth getting upset over

Don't really ever see the complaints either when Rabs is going on about Matai, Gus to talking about what a tough team manly are, how good Keiren Foran is, and Rabs calling Brett Mr Magic or something similar

funniest part was when Gus said he'd happily live with spider cam and Ray said said that says alot about your wife (he said her name but i forget it).

a close 2nd was Joey dribbling on about how GI's try would be enjoyed for hundreds of years to come....

I remember a game years ago now when Marcus Bai put the shoulder into this bloke he was tackling and completely knocked him out! Marcus ended up on top the guy and was looking at him like he was wondering what was wrong with him.

I'm sure it was Rabs that said, "How would you like to wake up with that on top of you?", referring to Marcus. Fatty chimes straight in with, "I'm sure Mrs Bai likes it". LOL

Unless South's learnt something from last year..........

Don't worry, be happy!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8