Tipping close-off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
where do I find out when tipping closes off each week. I keep attempting to enter tips on a Friday arfternoon and discover the Friday match is unavailable for tips & has closed off ?

For the record, I wish to tip Knights in the first match of Rnd 12.

This has happened a few times, and Daniel, if you fixed one of these up in the past i thankyou.

So, is there any reason why I cant enter my Knights v St George at 4-30pm on a Friday ????? :~?

You should be able to do the tips up until either half an hour or an hour before the game. I normally close them at 7 pm on Friday nights or half an hour before the Weekend games, except for the 3 pm on Sunday which is right on kick off.

I will check if I am entering the times correctly.

Jatz i have just checked and the cut off is 7 pm Friday night and yet the tips are closed off.

I will have to get Daniel to look at the matter. The site time-club may be out of kilter - otherwise I have no idea. PM your tip to me and I will see if it can be entered manually later.

Thankyou CW. You are a gentleman.

No problem about 6 of my tips. They were entered OK. I was prevented from entering my tip for tonights game only, the Knights/StGeorge game, when i tried to enter the tips at 16.25 today.

Must be something wrong with the clock, but alas it doesnt really matter since i tipped Joeys tribe.....lol. Got that seriously wrong didnt I. :lol:

i wont look at it :)

It is an issue with the time diff witht he server it is too much of an issue to play with the code. i will fix it for next season as I have too much on my plate at the moment

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4