Tipping Comp and the McGrath Foundation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am looking to release the tipping comp before I release the new site, so that people can sign up.

I wanted to also let you all know that a percentage of the funds coming in will be donated to the McGrath foundation. The McGrath foundation, if you dont know much about them then head to http://www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au, essentially they aim to improve funding of care nurses for breast cancer. A worthy charity I am sure.

The exact percentage I haven't worked out yet it largely depends on how much turnover we make, but I am hoping to break even at best this year, and turn over extras to the foundation.

Anyway to sign up once it is installed you only have to go to the tipping comp and enter your tips for round one and that is it you are in.

Some rules
- You will not get bonus rounds until you have paid
- You will only get away games between rounds 10 and 15 if you havent paid, after 15 you will be excluded from the comp
- If you forget your tips you get away games
- 2 points a win, 3 points if you pick a draw and get it, double points for a bonus game

You can pay by paypal, and I may open up Bank Transfer or at the least cash payments as Paypal costs me $1 per payment that comes in.

Anyway just wanted to give you all a heads up on the way we are headed with that. The prizes are still being made but I have been told so far they look outstanding.

Cheers
Dan

Oh also forgot to mention if you forget your tips, and get the away game, on a bonus game, and the away team wins you do not get the bonus points. In other words you get rewarded for paying and putting in your tips.

I will be in the comp, but am making myself ineligible to win the donated prize.

thanks mate. I think so too. I know it's something that will help many

Dan link said:
I will be in the comp, but am making myself ineligible to win the donated prize.

Why?, surely none of the regular posters here would be doubting your integrity. I for one would vote for you to be eligible to win the prize.

Corso_Pete link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179248.msg208057#msg208057 date=1235385949]

Why?, surely none of the regular posters here would be doubting your integrity. I for one would vote for you to be eligible to win the prize.
[/quote]

I just prefer to be part of it but not compete. It's a moot point anyway, I'll languish somewhere around the bottom of the table anyway :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6