Tipping Comp Final Check - PLEASE READ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Season kicks off tonight people so make sure you have your tips in. I have been fielding a few last minute queries and registration issues from people. The best way to check that you are all locked in is to see if your name is on the leaderboard. To be on the leaderboard you have achieved the 3 criteria as follows

A) Registered for Comp
B) Paid Your Money
C) Entered Your Tips.

If you aren't on the leaderboard you've missed one of the above. If you have successfully registered then you will have no issues with entering your tips AND you will also receive a PM confirming your tips were saved. If you can't enter tips then that is a pretty good indication that you aren't registered properly.Log out clear your cache/cookies and log back in and register for the comp again.

Don't leave it till the last minute because I can't do much about sob stories blaming technical issues for failure to get your tips in.

Any problems you can post here or PM me.

RE: Tipping Comp Final Check

I'm sorted, C&C. (and in the lead too..!)

RE: Tipping Comp Final Check

The full list of registered tippers in alphabetical order is as follows. Those with asterisks are not on the leaderboard because you either haven't paid or you haven't put tips in yet. If you feel that is in error than double check your tips have been saved (did you get confrimation PM ?) or PM with your payment confirmation and I will get Dan to check tonight

ABTK
ALinda
Andrew..
anthonyb1965
AshfieldBazza
Av8r
* Berkeley_Eagle
bones
Boofhead
BOZO
Bradza
* Brewski
Brookie Brawler
* Budgewoi Eagle
* Cammeray Eagle
Canteen Worker
castle eagle
Chip and Chase
* chouncey
Cliffy's Is god
Clint
COMMANDER
Corso_Pete
Dan
dowdz
eagle66
Eagles2nv
FayAkers
Frogz
globaleagle
* Grayman
Growler FNQ
HappilyManly
* JEF
Jethro
Jock
jwaa
Kiwi Eagle
lsz
Lyon King
MadMarcus
Mals
Manly To Win!
ManlyArmy
ManlyBacker
marga
mave
mickqld
Moondog
mosto
niccipops
OneEyedEagle
panash
Peter C
* Pommie Eagle
Pride
Qld Eagle
Ralphie
robbiea
Roger
roscoe
seaeagledave
SeaEagleRock8
Shaka1eye
shawn.b
shazza
Silver Eagle
ssar
* Stiffi
swoop
The Army Of One
The Eagle Has Landed
the mauler
tookey
Townsville Eagle
TWO DOGS
vidmar
webby66
wombatgc

I notice quite a few high profile posters here who haven't signed up. Think about putting a bit back into supporting the site that you spend so much time frequenting and sharing your valuable insights on. I know some people have genuine reasons for not signing up (which is fine), but slackness isn't one of those in my book. If you want this place to continue then help support it, I can assure you that this is far from a cash flow positive venture for Dan.

I had one comment about privacy / anonymity with the Paypal system. The only person here who receives the Paypal receipts and notifications is Dan. They aren't shared with any other members of the site, including me. (Apart from those people who have PM'd me directly with their payment receipts which I don't request or expect - nonetheless they aren't shared with anyone anyway). If you are that paranoid then perhaps we can arrange a brown paper bag drop off instead.

Thanks to all those who HAVE signed up, much appreciated. Good luck with the tipping this year.

Thanks for the reminder C & C, and thanks for once again doing all the organising to make this comp happen. And as he says folks, if you haven't yet signed up please consider doing so, if you enjoy having this site!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7