Tipping Comp How to enter tips

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paid and received receipt but page says I'm not in comp. Can't place tips. Any advice Dan?
Hey JEF,

I replied to your profile comment. Once you have paid you need to then go an press "Join Competition"

If you go to this page
http://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/

You should be able to scroll down and you will see a button next the competition saying "Join Competition" Click on that and you will be put in there. THe payment gives you the permission to join, you then have to join manually. Its not a perfect process but its the best we have at the moment.

Once Joined you can go to Manage your picks >> Edit PIcks and enter your tips.

Let me know if you have further issues.

Dan

Once you have successfully joined the comp then to enter your tips see below

Click on "manage your picks"

tip1.JPG

This will take you to the current round of games. You then click on "edit picks" and that will allow you to make your choice in each game. You can change weeks and tip ahead of time if you like by using the "switch week" function

DON'T FORGET to press "Save Tips" (at bottom of the page) when you are done so that your tips are locked in. If you have completed the process correctly then you should receive a PM/Convo message confirming your choices. If you don't, then something may have gone astray.

tip2.JPG

Let me know if any there are any other questions or problems.

sheesh, some people couldn't empty water out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

:p

How do I stop the tipping comp from sending me emails. I don't need it to email me and tell me what I have just tipped. If someone hacks in and changes my tips I don't care.

How do I stop the tipping comp from sending me emails. I don't need it to email me and tell me what I have just tipped. If someone hacks in and changes my tips I don't care.

Ha in other words " their picks have more chance than yours ", come on Ralphie I heard you were a gun tipster!!!

Click your Profiles on the Top Bar,
then click Alert Preferences for items that do interest you

Some dumb**** has been hacking my tips I reckon :rolleyes:

Ha in other words " their picks have more chance than yours ", come on Ralphie I heard you were a gun tipster!!!
Sadly you are completely misinformed. I ALWAYS tip against Manly on the basis that if they win I am utterly delighted and don't give a rats about the tipping and if they lose I get the consolation of the correct tip.

Sad I know.....................

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6