Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 10

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The first Golden Point draw of the season means that is fairly safe to say that we won't have a full round picked. Some big score blowouts made for some interesting footy this weekend. I must admit to not seeing some of those floggings coming, which my tipping results this week will atest to.

With no bonus points on offer this week due to the draw in the bonus game, means it's a straight out battle of who picked the most winners this week. We had 6 tippers who went into tonights game with an unblemished score sheet, but whom of those thought the Storm game would be close one. I can't comment on who out of the final six actually tipped Manly, but you can figure that out for yourself. So congratulations to @[Daniel], @[Corso_Pete], @[AshfieldBazza], @[Lyon King], @[Boofhead] and @[The Eagle Has Landed] for an almost perfect round, but

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 10 is............

@[AshfieldBazza], who had a margin of 4 for tonight.

So well done Bazza, hope you can make the trip from Ashfield to Brookie to make use of your prize. Please PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then contact you regarding your prize.

@[Moondog] has topped the table in his own right this week, as @[Stiffi] has wilted a little after a great staying performance. Our defending champion @[Clint] is on the way up as well, and can now return my early season sledging with interest as he breezes past me. I in fact finished second last this week with a dismal 2 from 8. Another week like that and I'm in danger of being overtaken by @[globaleagle].

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Good luck in this weeks games and for those still alive in the Last Fan Standing don't forget to get your tips in for that.

I am just starting my run...look out boys

Hopefully my scientific method of letting my dog pick my tips will start to pay off soon.

Or I'm going to get a cat.

*welcome back boards*

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4