Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 14

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A bad start for most tippers with Manly getting rolled in extra time in game 1 on Friday. I knew from that point that it would be hard to stay in the running for the weekly prize. However a couple of other "upsets" meant that there was no full round picked this week. 7 from 8 was enough to get the bickies this week

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 14 is............

@"bob dylan"

Bob joined up late and hasn't troubled the pointy end of the comp, but has shown that it pays to get your tips in regardless because he has now won himself a double pass to Brookie. Might have to make a trip to the big smoke eh ? Well done Bob, you were the only tipper to get 7 from 8 too. PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize.

We had a few tippers score 14 points including our illustrious leader @Dan who is on the march up the ladder of late. Also our defending champion @Clint has responded to some early season sledging and is showing some of the form that landed him last years title. Plenty of the field clocked up a dozen points to stay in touch with their ladder positions

While I have the opportunity, a big thanks to Dan for his efforts in redesigning the tipping comp and making it a more user friendly for you punters and for me as the admin. Some nice little touches with the PM notifications and the ladder positions, and I'm sure there is more to come.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

I know a couple of our previous Round winners used their free tickets for Fridays blockbuster at Brookie against the Dogs. I'd love to hear from @Shazza and @joeboy about their experience on Friday. I'm sure @Larissa would love a bit of feedback on their generous sponsorship and how you as fans have been enjoying it.

Im making a late run. Its like mini golf, play consistent putt putt and you will win.
My dad calls it percentage putt putt. I am playing percentage golf here guys

I used my free tickets on Friday night taking my son and his girlfriend. I usually go to the games by myself (driving down from the central coast) so it was good to have some company. We started out having a drink at the Leagues Club - getting in the mood with all the other fans there in their maroon and white. After we finished our drink we headed to the game and found a spot on the seats on the try line - front row. We arrived just before half time in Holden Cup and cheered on the young guys. Kickoff finally arrived! Unfortunately it was a while until we could start clapping and cheering. Fantastic comeback from the boys - a real shame we couldn't take the points. Atmosphere was great! Loved the half time entertainment - the mini league game, the cheer girls and laughed at the people trying to catch the 'virus'. All in all had a great night. Thanks to Manly for the free tickets - they were much appreciated. I'm using my next free tickets to take my other son and his girlfriend to the Titans game. Hopefully it will be a win. Go Manly! Thanks also to Dan for the great site, to all the mods who do a great job and all the fans who post and give me a great read.

shazza said:
I used my free tickets on Friday night taking my son and his girlfriend. I usually go to the games by myself (driving down from the central coast) so it was good to have some company. We started out having a drink at the Leagues Club - getting in the mood with all the other fans there in their maroon and white. After we finished our drink we headed to the game and found a spot on the seats on the try line - front row. We arrived just before half time in Holden Cup and cheered on the young guys. Kickoff finally arrived! Unfortunately it was a while until we could start clapping and cheering. Fantastic comeback from the boys - a real shame we couldn't take the points. Atmosphere was great! Loved the half time entertainment - the mini league game, the cheer girls and laughed at the people trying to catch the 'virus'. All in all had a great night. Thanks to Manly for the free tickets - they were much appreciated. I'm using my next free tickets to take my other son and his girlfriend to the Titans game. Hopefully it will be a win. Go Manly! Thanks also to Dan for the great site, to all the mods who do a great job and all the fans who post and give me a great read.
^ Great story.
I've dropped a place.:( I was proud of 25th.

Shazza speaks!

Actually thanks for the report, I wonder how the days go for those lucky winners.

Can't wait till I get mine!!

In 2087

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6