Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 2 is............

Still don't know !!!!! The technical hitch is still there with the pick the margin game so until Dan gets back we can't announce the weekly winner this week either as we had multiple winners.

We had 3 tippers pick a perfect round, so we know it will be one of these guys.

@[Frank]
@[Mid Dog]
@[wombatgc] - courtesy of a missed tip Thursday night and getting the away team by default.

I will say that the Eels getting done on Thursday cost quite a few punters a full round.

Don't forget to check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Once again our apologies for the minor hiccup, but hopefully we'll have it sorted by Round 4

It was never in doubt C&C! :blush:
Go the default tipster.
It'll be Frank or mid dog though, my pick the score
was way off.

I think I chose Manly to win 24-12. If it comes down to the margin then I'm not too close either.

wombatgc said:
It was never in doubt C&C! :blush:
Go the default tipster.
It'll be Frank or mid dog though, my pick the score
was way off.

I should have forgotten to tip the first 4 games of the round, I would have been a lot better off with the away sides. :s

Annoying. I tipped the table in the other comp I am in, but for some reason tipped the Panthers to beat the Tigpies on this one. Cost me!!!!

I made the mistake of tipping against Storm, not sure what I was thinking with that one.

Gee this comp will be quite tough to win. I have two 7/8 rounds but I'm languishing in about 25th position :p

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I made the mistake of tipping against Storm, not sure what I was thinking with that one.

Gee this comp will be quite tough to win. I have two 7/8 rounds but I'm languishing in about 25th position :p

Footy tipping GFs aren't won in March ;)

captainskin said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Footy tipping GFs aren't won in March ;)
Haha, actually I now remember why I made that error. It was wishful thinking (which is every tipster's Achilles heel).

I just had a look at the tipping comp ladder and let me tell you people I'm snookering atm. Lulling you all into a false sense of security. GO MANLY:D

I'm always ****e at tipping comps, so when I saw a PM from C&C I instantly thought I was in the shiit for something or other. :s:)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Clint said:
I would have tipped the round if I didn't get the first 4 wrong. :huh:

Hey your crown is slipping!

Don't you worry about me SER8. It's all about timing. At least that's what I tell the missus. ;-)

I am back today so will look at this. However I only jut logged in and have over 2000 emails to get through before I make a start.

Ok all done with the weekly winner.

I will leave it to Chip and Chase to announce as I have spent the better part of 2 hours re-writing my last code

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6