Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another week and another round without anyone picking the card. Not easy to do with a couple of tight games and couple of outsiders getting up. The Dragons once again saluted the judge in the bonus game, making it two weeks in a row for their only two wins of the year. I'm beginning to wonder whether Steve Price has Dan on the payroll.

Only one tipper managed to get 7 from 8, including the Dragqueens, for a round score of 16 points;

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 5 is............

@[lsz]

lsz is a long suffering member of the site and has obviously drawn on those years of forum experience to earn himself a double pass to Brookie. Could be well spent on a sunny Sunday arvo this weekend watching us fry some fish. lsz PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then be in touch regarding your prize.

@[Stiffi] has managed to keep it up and put a little gap in the chasers, skipping out on his own just ahead of @[simon_eagle]. Still early days though.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Tipping doesn't get any easier this week with some tough match ups, and form lines seemingly starting to shift. Eels v Titans is the bonus game this week, which will require some thought, especially with the Titans halves injuries. No walk in the park, so good luck all.

Jesus

Let this serve a lesson to all

If I can do it so can you

lsz said:
Jesus

I don't know Jesus. Coming back from the dead is a pretty tall order. ;)

Great job C & C. Love the weekly reports mate.
Would be better if I could get a few tips right and actually win a week..*sighs*

the mauler said:
I noticed Stiffi is coming first. Will be very hard to beat.

I reckon he will stay up

lsz said:
Jesus

Some divine inspiration for you lsz?

I'm just glad @[God] didn't enter, none of us would stand a chance.

lsz said:
I do not believe in god but might need to review after this...

Some people turn to God, me, I turn to whisky........I don't see any difference, my life is still being guided by a spirit.

@[lsz] don't forget to PM me your details (name and preferred email contact) so the club can get your double pass organised.

If I ever win a week (which is unlikely, I know) does my double pass include flights?

Absolutely. I think there are a couple of small flights of stairs you will have to negotiate at Brookie.

Ahhhh what a terrible round! How did I manage to put a bet on the Dragons to beat the Knights (H2H) yet I tipped the Knights in my weekly picks...? :(

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2