Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The week off seemed to drag on and I personally struggled to remember about form lines when it came to tipping this week. I thought most games would go the way of favourites this week and things started that way, unfortunately Manly couldn't capitalise on a good start and, as we all know, went down in a tough one. Tigers and Titans chances were cruelled by injuries, and everyone's favourite second team the Dogs joined the winners list again. ;) The round was finished off by another fine Parramatta effort that made a mockery of their team statement issued last week. (can you believe I tipped those myths again !!!......what is my problem ??)

Now with Manly losing it's dangerous territory to be nominated as tipper of the round. But this week we had one tipper who cannot escape the fact that they successfully tipped the whole round, Souths and all. Not only did they tip all 8 games correctly they also got the margin in the bonus game spot on. So all in all a great effort.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 7 is............

@[JEF]

Well done JEF, your loyalty may have been tested but your tipping ability cannot be questioned. PM me you name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then contact you regarding your double pass to Brookvale.

JEF was closely followed by @[voicefromthehill] who only missed out on Manly, so maybe he gets true supporter of the week. Then there were a big chasing pack of tippers who got 6 from 8.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

@[Stiffi] drooped a little this weekend and has now been joined by @[Canteen Worker] at the top of the pile.

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Next weeks matches will be requiring some thought as usual, and maybe more importantly some checking of injury and suspension lists. I also hope to be able to present some information on our "Last Fan Standing" part of the tipping comp in the next week or two, so those that feel they may be losing touch with the leaders can have something else to focus their energy on. Stay tuned.

Hey C&C what were you thinking, I certainly didn't tip Parramatta, haha.

Well done to JEF, but ... tipping Souths against Manly :huh:
I did tip the Dogs though... :exclamation: :D

Ease up on JEF guys, it's a tipping comp not a loyalty comp. I think we have all been known to tip against Manly at one point, I certainly have. You should thank your lucky stars that you follow a side that is a red hot chance each and every week. Imagine the test of your loyalty being a Bulldogs fan would be.

Chip and Chase said:
Ease up on JEF guys, it's a tipping comp not a loyalty comp. I think we have all been known to tip against Manly at one point, I certainly have. You should thank your lucky stars that you follow a side that is a red hot chance each and every week. Imagine the test of your loyalty being a Bulldogs fan would be.

I wasn't booing because he tipped against Manly. I was booing because he tipped the Bulldogs.

Chip and Chase said:
I think we have all been known to tip against Manly at one point, I certainly have.

You should know better than that C & C. Language like that is not allowed here. Please refer to the terms & conditions below. Please tone it down in the future, otherwise I will be forced to report you to a moderator.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Terms-of-Service-Terms-of-Use-and-rules-for-Silvertails-net

Taking the 'Manly' bit outta it.... 7/8?!?!?!?!?!

I just finished watching the eels v penriff and

I mean

how did folks tip 7/8?

sheesh

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4