Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This round was shaping up as another where most of the favourites looked likely. The only games that seemed to warrant any thought were the Warriors vs Titans and Knights vs Sharks. The single point scorelines in both those games reflected that uncertainty. As always there seems to be an upset to keep us honest, and I doubt anyone other than the most fervent Raiders fan would have tipped the Scum going down at home.

Seeing as we don't have too many fervent Raiders fans here then it will come as no surprise that we didn't have any tipper pick 8 from 8 this week. We did have two tippers who managed 7 from 8 though, and both went pretty close to picking the margin in the bonus game.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 8 is............

@[joeboy] who picked Cronulla by 2. Closely nudging out @[Moondog] who tipped them by 6.

Big up to our 3rd placegetter this week, Silvertails resident moderator of the fairer sex @[niccipops], who was the only tipper to get 6 from 8 including the bonus game. There were a long list of tippers who got 6 from 8, missing out on Canberra and the Sharks bonus points, making 12 points the popular score this week by far.

So joeboy well done, you've earned yourself a double pass to Brookie, which you might want to use next week against the Feather Dusters. PM me your name and preferred email contact and I will pass onto the club and they will be in touch

As always the leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Unfortunately I am forced to continue the bad puns and double entendres as @[Stiffi] refuses to lose concentration and blow his lead. He is joined at the head of the pack by this weeks runner up Moondog, who has strung a couple of good rounds together now and has pulled alongside @[Canteen Worker] to make it a 3 way at the top.

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

I'd love to hear some feedback from anyone who has been to a Fan Hub. Monday's game against the scum in a couple of weeks might be a good one to pencil in to get to a Hub for a few ales and a catch up with some Manly fans.

Well that's it for another week. Don't forget to check out the thread on the Last Fan Standing comp, and prepare yourself for that to kick off in a couple of weeks.

Bit of a shocker for me this week, but it's worth it to see teams like Storm and Knights get beaten.

*sees tips* - Hooray I got 12!!!!!

*clicks thread* - bugger, so did everyone else!

Really I think there should be a points loading for distance away from Australia. You guys are in the thick of the vibes and know what's going on.

I never know what's going on! (I sound like many descriptions of me.)

So each correct tip for me = 20 points (40 for bonus).

Please fix this asap (today will be fine).

Thanks and may an eagle bring you a dollar and a smile.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7