Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It'll be short and sweet this week.

Only a handful of games this week and all looked fairly straight forward affairs. Once again I managed to bungle the bonus game by forgetting to put my tip in for Friday night. Anyway pretty much half the field got 4 from 4 and the maximum 10 points. So we are once again left with a margin call to seperate the wheat from the chaff. The following tippers went close with a margin of 2; @"Growler FNQ", @BOZO, @"TWO DOGS", @SeaEagleRock8, @"Utility Player" and @"Peter C". But they couldn't beat the tipper who picked the 1 point margin on the dot

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 18 is............

@"Brookie Brawler". Well done BB, PM me your name and preferred email contact I will pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize.

One tipper who had didn't get 4 from 4 was @Moondog and he relinquished his lead to @Stiffi again. The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Back to a full round this weekend [Edit: It's not actually a full round this weekend I have just discovered - 6 games] so good luck all. Go the Blues !!!!

Well done BB!

I must admit I was kinda excited picking a margin of 4 thinking I had a real good chance, then seeing the first post you picked it spot on and a whole heap of others picked a margin of 2!!

Seems I'm really outclassed here. (by a pack of classless yobbos to boot!) :p;):angel:

Good work BB and all the other 4 from 4 tippers. I have plunged once again with a pathetic 2 from 4 but I just was not in the mood for tipping those dirty dogs and I didn't want the gummies to briefly overtake Manly on the ladder so I ignored reality.
Go Manly. You are the only team that counts;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6