Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For those who missed it, last week the cream started to rise and I finally won the weekly tipping prize with a solid 7 from 8. Critics may well claim it was the 1000 monkeys bashing the typewriters scenario and my War and Peace moment finally occurred. I was determined to back that up this week and go back to back to get some credibility. A couple of tight games this week on paper but I personally liked the look of all the away sides. Broncos and Kinghts were one of those tight games and the draw there split the chocolates making a full round a very unlikely proposition (has anyone ever picked a draw ??). But then the Cowboys surprised everyone including the Rabbits. So with 18 points normally on offer for a full round the draw and the big Cowboys upset meant that 6 from 8 would more than likely get you the cigar this week. In fact we had four tippers that scored 14 points this week, who could get the closest to the Sharks 4 point margin ??

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 21 is............

for the 3rd time this season we have a split decision with two tippers picking the margin spot on. The two gun tippers this week were @robbiea and @WAMF. Closely followed by @Andrew.. and @"Brookie Brawler" who only missed the margin by a point or two. So well done robbie and WAMF, you've both won this weeks double pass to Brookie. Could be a decent road trip for you WAMF, might as well hang out over here until the GF my friend. If the pair of you can PM me your name and preferrred email contact I will onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Big news is that @Stiffi has poked his head into the lead by a couple of games and has opened up a little break on @Moondog. Courtesy of a good round this week @"Brookie Brawler" has made up some ground to move into equal 2nd with the 'Dog along with @"the mauler". @mickqld and @SeaEagleRock8 sit another game back in equal 3rd. With only 5 rounds left I'm prepared to say that the winner can only come from those with 224 points or more. It would take some superhuman tipping to come from any further back than that, @globaleagle can try and prove me wrong though. Defending Champ @Clint is still well and truly in the hunt for back to back, and is only one good round away from making a run up the ladder.

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Just a reminder that the Last Fan Standing is still going on as well. The last 10 tippers are proving very hard to cull down though so we are no closer to a result in that than we were 4 weeks ago.

Well done mate! (and West aust manly fan)

As for proving c and c wrong.

sigh, I'ma gunna be trying!

very trying

oh - and congrats to the big @Stiffi too.
I'm coming to get you mate. It's all about timing and you have been running too hard for too long now. I reckon you are going to go soft over these final rounds.

I'm on 222 and planning a late surge as I have been stuck in 7th for weeks and not getting the bonus game for 3 weeks in a row has been my only stumbling point

Dan said:
I'm on 222 and planning a late surge as I have been stuck in 7th for weeks and not getting the bonus game for 3 weeks in a row has been my only stumbling point

Let me think who you could blame for those very annoying bonus game choices ????........hmmmmmmm.

After about a 6 week drought on bonus games I've managed to snare the last 2 weeks so I'm on a roll.

Chip and Chase said:
Dan said:

Let me think who you could blame for those very annoying bonus game choices ????........hmmmmmmm.

After about a 6 week drought on bonus games I've managed to snare the last 2 weeks so I'm on a roll.
hehe. As annoying as it is that I haven't picked them, it at least shows we don't make it easy on anyone

Even pissed my tipping was stuffed......I probably just was'nt pissed enough. This week I'm going to get more pissed than anybody has before in the history of the human race...I'm predicting a perfect round...

Alas, I have plunged. :( Somebody send me some chocolate so I feel better.

For the second week in a row, I'm still out on my own in 8th spot. Can I make it three weeks in a row? :s

niccipops said:

Cheer up!

cartoon_cat_you_suck_and_thats_sad_chocolate_brown_bkgd.gif

4649143958_Chocolate_Salty_Balls_answer_2_xlarge.png

:angel:

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

Cheer up!

You are correct. I do suck at tipping comps but not on CSBs. Prefer Tim Tams and you can't have any because you're in Canada, so not sharing:p

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

Cheer up!

You are correct. I do suck at tipping comps but not on CSBs. Prefer Tim Tams and you can't have any because you're in Canada, so not sharing:p

http://timtamslam.ca/where.php

:p:p

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

Cheer up!

http://timtamslam.ca/where.php

:p:p
Haha. I concede. Points to you. I'll shout your moose a Canadian Club.:rolleyes:

niccipops said:
Haha. I concede. Points to you. I'll shout your moose a Canadian Club.:rolleyes:

Nothing says sincerity like the rolling eyes emoticon!

BTW, the sad cat is supposed to be on a piece of chocolate as requested.

Otherwise it just seems mean.

Tis been bugging me all day in case you didn't see it.

Party on!

#thirstymoose

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

Nothing says sincerity like the rolling eyes emoticon!

BTW, the sad cat is supposed to be on a piece of chocolate as requested.

Otherwise it just seems mean.

Tis been bugging me all day in case you didn't see it.

Party on!

#thirstymoose
All good GE. I tried to eat the chocolate but I nose-butted my screen. Also, I accidently drank your moose's Canadian Club Thank him for me.:)

All good.

CC gives me a headache, but Moose says no antler velvet for you!

edit: Nose butted, lol. Liquid paper on the screen too?

Chip and Chase said:
for the 3rd time this season we have a split decision with two tippers picking the margin spot on. The two gun tippers this week were @robbiea and @WAMF.
So well done robbie and WAMF, you've both won this weeks double pass to Brookie. Could be a decent road trip for you WAMF, might as well hang out over here until the GF my friend. If the pair of you can PM me your name and preferrred email contact I will onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize.

Wow, what a fluke! :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4