Tipping Round 11 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The good thing about split rounds is that it improves ones chances of getting a full card. However they do tend to be a bit boring when Manly aren't playing. It can be tough to pick some games when stars aren't available, but apart from the Tigers v Broncos game, most of this weeks wins were fairly comprehensive and generally went to plan it would seem.

With only 5 games on offer you'd expect quite a few tippers would manage to get all the tips in the right column. Well there were 20 of you who got 100%. Unfortunately I backed the wrong horse (literally) at Campbelltown and I joined a very long list of tippers who got 4 from 5. Now you twenty are probably wondering how close was my margin call on the Warriors v Titans game ?? Will being within 4 of the 8 point margin get me there ? what about 2 ? or 1 point even, like @"Lyon King" ? No, not good enough. You would need to get the margin spot on this week to take out the prize. But much like the famed 1956 Hotham Handicap at Flemington we don't have one winner but a triple dead heat

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winners for Round 11 are...........

@Bradza @seaeagledave and @"Pommie Eagle" Well done gents, can you all PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

Very little movement on the ladder as expected, @Moondog maintains to his one game lead at the top. Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Second half of the split round this week and good to have a decent Maroon wearing team to cheer as we travel to Vegas for what should be a good game. The bonus game this week is the battle of the Flannos as the Eels take on the Panthers, normally close affairs with plenty of feeling.

LFS will finally kick off next week for Round 13. I will get the sticky thread and the poll set up this week so people have plenty of time to get their first pick in. If you are like me and are languishing at the bottom of the tipping ladder then the LFS is a chance to redeem yourself.

Finally can I just say GO THE BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done guys! Now me picking a 4 point margin seems way off!

Thanks Chip and Chase (if that is your real name) as usual!

Yeah very well done to many it appears.

I managed 4 out of 5, with a margin of 2.
These split rounds give us the illusion of being close to the post, as it were.

Perhaps this week will confirm it, or crash many back to earth once again.

Very much looking forward to the LFS comp,; esp as you're basically a 50/50 shot each week.

And of course, Go the Blues!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4