Tipping Round 16 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What a tough week of tipping, with just about every game going down to the wire. I hate weeks like this, the agonising over your choices and the stewing over those game changing penalties and controversial decisions. I was within 5 tries of picking a full round, just a good tipper out of luck ;) . Great win by Manly on Friday night, love starting a weekend off with a Manly win AND a correct tip. Broncos, unbelievably choked on a 22 point lead. However that might be the last one for the Sharks as the club reels from one disaster to another. Also nice to see other results go our way and fortify our top 4 chances.

So I didn't expect that we'd have anyone pick the full card given some pretty big upsets. This week saw 5 from 7 good enough to get the chocolates. There were 6 tippers who managed to bank those valuable 12 points. @"bob dylan" @webby66 and @chouncey all got within 4 of Manly's margin, which means the other 3 were very bloody close to the right margin. In fact they were so close we couldn't split them and we have another 3 way tie for the top tipper

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winners for Round 16 are...........

@shazza @niccipops (go girls) and @Shaka1eye , all of whom got within 2 of the right margin. PM me your names and best email contact people and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

No change in the lead this week. Leaderboard is here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Round 17 sees 5 games on offer and no Origin players. We have opted for the Dragons v Cowboys game as the bonus match up.

The LFS was a bloodbath not surprisingly, and only by the virtue of Braith Anastas boot we have 9 survivors left now.

woohoo! Go three-way!

Well done guy and Gals. a tough week (for me anyway).

Winning a free double pass to Brookie is great…but...with no disrespect to the lovely @shazza & @niccipops…..I gotta say I'm very disappointed with my first three-way :dodgy::p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6