Tipping Round 19 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another tough round, inevitable upsets again. Has there been a round this year where every favourite has gotten up ?? I can't remember it. Upsets are OK as long as the Bulldogs are on the end of it. Also thought the Knights might have dug deeper for Alex, but maybe the emotion got to them.

No full card again from any of our tippers. Plenty of 14 and 12 point cards lodged though. However we had 4 tippers who managed 16 points, which is 7 from 8, including the bonus game. @panash and @Boofhead were 2 of those, but not close enough on the margin. That leaves a race between 2, two that we couldn't split, even after calling for the developed print

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winners for Round 19 are...........

@"seaeagledave", and with a back to back effort, @"Growler FNQ" . Growler I didn't hear from you last week my friend, so you have 2 double passes at your disposal if you are reading this. So Dave and Growler PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@Clint and @tookey have clocked up the double century of tipping points and are sharing the lead. @jwaa , @Moondog and @"The Army Of One" are proving hard to shake though and round out the top 5.

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Round 20 bonus game is Storm v Broncos. With less and less rounds left, if you are going to shake your moneymaker, then now would be the time.

In other news, I have been offered a very lucrative gig running the tipping comp over at The Kennel. Consequently I have asked @Dan for a release from the final year of my LFS administration contract here at Silvertails. I didn't want you all to read about here, preferring for Danny "The Worm" Weirdler to break the news in a more sensational manner. Unfortunately he is busy beating up other rumours. Basically I can't get over the way Mr Invisible was treated here and shown the door after years of quality posts.... that's not how I roll.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8