Tipping vs "True Supporters"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher

I was interested to read on OEE a reply to a post from Tawera Nikau's Leg saying that he didn't tip Manly against Cronulla.

Pretty curious post....never known a Manly fan to actually tip against us. Congrats mate...you tipped your round. Suppose it would have been a shame for you though if we'd actually won - you might have lost the tipping contest.

I think you can blame the flu rather than Blocker for today's lost. Theres always next year - and a fresh tipping contest for you too!
Ridge

So - am I not a Manly fan because I tipped against them? I am so sick of this kind of post implying that you are not a "True Supporter" unless you fly along blindly and believe everything will be OK. :wall:
Wake up & take your rose coloured glasses off!

I am so glad that this site is around where us "make believe supporters" can tell it like it is - thanks Dan & co :clap:

Mate there is a difference between wanting your team to win, and knowing they wont.

It doesn't make you any less of a suporter. I can guarnantee you wanted manly to win. All it shows is you have a smarter football brain than him.

Ridge is a well known idiot that is obviously someone who arrives every now and then to stir up the punters - quite likely a stooge to generate interest.

On the tipping lunacy it is quite obvious one has two options. Tip with your head and have the chance of winning the competition of tip with your heart and have no hope. The True Supporter bit is a furphy.

It was nice in 1995/96 when you could tip Manly every week in the knowledge that they would win. I won the tipping for three years in a row then!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2