Titans are putting us to shame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans are carving up the Tigers and showing us exactly what we failed to do and how to beat a team like the Tigers - with short, sharp passes and players steaming onto the ball, and the disciplined kicking to finish the set. Just watched them put 5 tries in a row on that terrible Tigers defence, i really can't believe how poor we were in comparison to them.

They definately showed better contact in defence & slowed down that ruck.... not much more, but did finish the sets with a more enthusiastic chase.... nothing super special , just a "we want to win" attitude.

I don't know who the Titans play next, but I hope Ash enjoyed flying under the radar.....next week Ash is going to have a fair bit of traffic coming his way. Still he does look like a good'n.

This season is confusing me. Team likes Easts, Manly and Warriors are at the bottom of the ladder. Teams the no body predicted would do well the year, Wests, Gold Coast and Bulldogs are at the top.

Don't get your feathers in a Knot feathered friends . Last year the Knights were undefeated and leading the comp after 4 rounds and at the end of the season they ended up with the wooden spoon up their ass .

Last edited:
Don't get your fathers in a Knot feathered friends . Last year the Knights were undefeated and leading the comp after 4 rounds and at the end of the season they ended up with the wooden spoon up their ass .

Gee I didn't know about those last few words. Was that another Greenberg innovation?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6