Titans banners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Since banners are a hot topic. I have a particular hatred for Titans fans because to me I always wonder who they supported 5 years ago.

Hence I have urged Nate to make a sign whilst he attends tonight that says

"Fair Weather: who did you support 5 years ago Titans"

If he (Nate) is in bay 317 tell him to look out for an old fart in a Manly shirt....that will be me!!

hmmm 317... had a chance to sit there, though for somereason we ender up in 528 i think... I will make sure i say hi this time if i catch ya there.

CARN you  ROOSTERS ... (anyone is better than titans in my opinion.).

I will support Dragons even though I hate their supporters and the team from here on out. A very close friend of mine past away in February and he was a Dragons supporter, so for his memory I hope they get up

DAN, i also had a great mate i lost in 05, he past away shortly after his team the tigers won the big one , and for him i will be backing the tigers..Carn the tigers (as he would say)

Have to agree Dan, I had the misfortune whilst Channel surfing on the weekend when I came across an A League match between the new Melbourne team and someone else. It just happened to be near the end of the match and at fulltime the Melbourne team was appaprently in front and  the and the crowd went beserk. I mean this team has only been in the comp for 3 weeks yet this mob where carrying on something fierce. How do you get that much passion in just 3 or 4 weeks?

Corso_Pete link said:
Have to agree Dan, I had the misfortune whilst Channel surfing on the weekend when I came across an A League match between the new Melbourne team and someone else. It just happened to be near the end of the match and at fulltime the Melbourne team was appaprently in front and  the and the crowd went beserk. I mean this team has only been in the comp for 3 weeks yet this mob where carrying on something fierce. How do you get that much passion in just 3 or 4 weeks?

Melbourne soccer fans haven't earned the moniker of 'tards' for no reason.

To be fair from what i hear from all people in the Brisbane you either love or hate them....maybe some people were waiting for an alternative

I'm on the Tits because I don't know anyone who goes for them.

I know way too many Dragons, Tigers and Roosters fans.

Is it me but cant see either of these two sides getting close to Dragons even though Gus keeps wrapping the game for the speed it is been playing at

I've just started watching now. If Rogers, Friend or Prince cry and/or suffer a serious injury then my night has been made.

Pearce, Carney, Anasta... not bad at all.  That can be DCE, Foran and Lyon (not at lock but the older, ball playing, non-half, leader) in a year or two.

Didn't the Titans say they deserve to be in the GF?  Not a Roosters fan in the slightest but glad they won.

On that note, they won't win the GF - they're celebrating too hard now, like Parra last year.  Plus i hope JWH gets smashed next week just because.  My tip is Dragons v Roosters and Dragons to win, mainly because they remind me of us in 08 - unfinished business and the mindset to be professional until the last minute of the last game...we'll see tomorrow night!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2