Titans Final to be moved?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
The Tele is reporting that the GC Titans will be forced to give up home ground advantage and play at Suncorp.

"THE Titans will be denied the right to host a preliminary final at their Skilled Park fortress even if they earn the right to do so.

The third-placed Gold Coast can still ride their maiden finals campaign all the way to October 4's Grand Final from Queensland soil.

But in a controversial twist, NRL officials have shunned their 27,400-seat Robina base where the Titans have scooped 11 wins in 12 starts this year as a suitable venue to host a preliminary final on the weekend of September 25-26.

Instead the Titans would be forced to travel up the highway to Suncorp Stadium, home of their southeast rivals the Broncos, to "host" a preliminary final."

Other news sources have John Cartwright refusing to move the game.

As it stands this morning it could mean that travelling supportahs may need to book a trip to Brisie if the Storm lose to the Warriors and we beat the Titans. As usual with any NRL action it is all as clear as mud.

The Titans have given me prices for my Supportahs Packages for SKILLED STADIUM first week of the semi finals.

I think this might be the "home city" finals a little later.

One of your best MB....My how we laugh when you occasionally get the wrong day for the game but to get the WRONG GROUND...gee that's a classic!

Mark, best we don't get MB and Corso involved in the planning and transport side of things? LOL

Good to start the day with a chuckle...

MB is OUT on logistics....Pete is OUT on transport.

Don't worry mate, it's rare that I send out one my long winded e-mails that somethings isn't wrong.

But it did make my day!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4