TITANS SIGN BALLIN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
TITANS SIGN BALLIN

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are excited to announce they have signed promising MANLY SEA EAGLES HOOKER MATT BALLIN

The 25-year-old will join the Jetstar Titans next season on a four-year deal following a release from the remaining seasons of his contract with Manly by getting a release from out-going CEO Grant Mayer

Ballin, who is looking represent Qld in the SOO in 09, made his NRL debut for the Manly in 2007 against the Wests Tigers and has since played 46 first grade games.

Jetstar Titans coach John Cartwright said Ballin would add to the club’s growing depth in the Forwards

‘’He’s young, he’s got a great footy brain and I think he can really add a lot to our squad,’’ said Cartwright.

Jetstar Titans managing director Michael Searle said it was pleasing to secure the services of the promising young Hooker

“Matt has shown he has great potential and his presence will add to our forwards,’’ said Searle.

“Matt will give us added punch on the edges and we think he’s a player on the up.

http://www.titans.com/index.php?page_id=714

[img=400x272]http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Manly+Sea+Eagles+NRL+Victory+Press+Conference+JLTZBxD5_8Pl.jpg[/img]

just a bit of light hearted relief

I was about to break into a diatribe about this being the inevitable consequence of shafting the CEO.

This was the give-away for me:

Jetstar Titans coach John Cartwright said Jennings would add to the club’s growing depth in the Forwards

Jennings?

Alarm bells started ringing at this stage....

I had this thought that Mayer could release all our players.  ****e.  Maybe he might!

now you know how my morning started on the demo site ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6