Titan's Swain given two weeks for elbow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

Luke Swain has been given two weeks if he chooses to accept the sentence from the judiciary. Interestingly if he chooses to challenge the decision and fails he will get - two weeks. I can't see it happening as it looked bad on the replay though Berrigan earned membership of Actors Equity with his performance.

With Henderson out for the season, Bailey likely to be tired from Rep duty it means they will be struggling to repalce him, especially as he is pretty ordinary anyway.

yeah he did rush at Berrigan with elbow raised, mind you there was little contact and berrigan definately took a dive.

Should we rest Kitey this weekend regardless after the test ???

Should we rest Kitey this weekend regardless after the test ???
Tough call but the following week we have the Cowboys at Moo Meadow so it is not such an outrageous idea. No Test against the Kiwis is an easy assignment so I would seriously consider it.

No ways - the Titans game is just as important as the Cowboys game. We can't just assume we'll win this one. He MUST play.

I reckon have him start and play a princess 2005 length of time, ie about 12 minutes, and then bring him off. Then he only needs to return to the field if the game demands it. If we are well ahead we can just keep resting him, but if the match is in the balance he can always come back on.

leave it up to how he feels - he and the coaching staff will know weather he is up to it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4