• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Are they the biggest pack of whingers in the comp ?

We can all remember back to last season, we smashed them at Brookvale, and Nathan Friend has a big cry about it and got into us in the paper etc

Weyman stands toe to toe with Conn, beats the **** out of him, and Cartwright labels it a "king hit"

But what they are doing now takes the cake

For those that may not have seen/heard about it, last night Jamie Simpson tackled Zillman, who decided to have a nibble on his arm. It was as blatant as you will see, and Simpson put in an official complaint and showed the ref and touchie the teeth marks on his arm

After the game, Cartwright, Prince and Rogers have come out, and labeled Simpson a whinger !!!! Can you believe that ? Their mate chomps somebody, and they have the balls to call a bloke who has beaten cancer twice before making the NRL a "whinger" and paint him as soft. Arrogant pricks

They ARE becoming annoying. They also are turning into the highest protected species in the comp. I can't believe some of the decisions that go their way. The first try last night Prince did an AFL swan dive straight into the defensive line. I wouldn't have given it. Then it just goes from decision to decision.

I think Ricky Stuart gets my vote for whinger of the year on his own, but I can see your point KE. :)

They're getting in my nerves.. Their whole attitude stinks.

I got annoyed a few weeks ago when brad meyers was on the footy show with his massive beard..

You are not wolfy, myers. (others may disagree here, but IMO) wolfy is 1000000 times mote tAlented than you and 1000000000000000000 times more good looking than you. Stop copying him, you can't pull it off.

Then he had the nerve to keep refering to skilled park as "the fortress"!! Um, no. You copy cat!

Grrrrr..

there supporters are ****ers too... Well when i say supporters i mean random people who go to the football just so on monday morning they can say they went to the titans game on the weekend.

I'd like it if Zillman gets six weeks for having a munch .  Good for us as they are the team that I think we'll play in the Semi's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4