Tix for next Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Does anyone know how many tickets I can buy on Monday per memberships held?

In the past I thonk you could buy 4 tix per membership, does this still apply.

Any help appreciated as trying to get a crew together to go to the game.

The Wheel said:
Does anyone know how many tickets I can buy on Monday per memberships held?

In the past I thonk you could buy 4 tix per membership, does this still apply.

Any help appreciated as trying to get a crew together to go to the game.

Morning..

Just trying to get hold of the powers that be at the NRL for an answer to this one.

Go Manly!

Larissa

The ticket limit for Members will be 10 per Member.

Now let's fill the SFS with Maroon & White to get behind our boys!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Excellent thx larrisa. I have 8 memberships attached to my 'account' so i will be able to get up to 80 tickets....

If only I had that many friends.

Now onto ticket prices, last week $57 for cat 1 & now it's $77 for the same seat

I think the Nrl are trying to rip us off

The Wheel said:
Excellent thx larrisa. I have 8 memberships attached to my 'account' so i will be able to get up to 80 tickets....

If only I had that many friends.

That's right, but remember you are subject to Ticketek's transaction limits when purchasing online. If you want to purchase more then 10 tickets you will have more chance of getting them together if you call 132 489.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Now onto ticket prices, last week $57 for cat 1 & now it's $77 for the same seat

I think the Nrl are trying to rip us off

$75 plus the booking fee...still a rip off I agree

But no worse than $190 for a cat 1 for the GF...plus booking fees

So what would be the best Bay to buy tickets in? Have we been allocated a suppoter Bays as yet?

The Wheel said:
So what would be the best Bay to buy tickets in? Have we been allocated a suppoter Bays as yet?

The Manly supporters bays at the SFS for the Fri 23rd Sept Preliminary Final will be:

Category 1 (Bays 32-34), Category 2 (Bay 31), Category 3 (Bays 29-30), plus need to take our Bay 35 (Category 1) on the Halfway line.

jabroni said:
Do sfs/scg members get to use their passes for this or is everyone required to buy tickets?

yes you sit in the second tier there. the nose bleed section.

good seats. my boss is a member and he hates league. So i may ask to borrow his pass.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6