To all Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickdog

As a Bulldogs fan I must say that I almost feel sorry for the way that everything has happened since the grand final win. We have poached your coach and all his best staff. Your board room is a mess and your club looks to be falling apart. We certainly took the gloss of the grand final win. Manly now seems to be a chance of folding at worst.

Like I said I almost feel sorry for the Manly club. Then I remember the North Sydney Bears and how the Manly club destroyed them. I look at the poaching Manly did of Parra and Western Suburbs many years ago ripping these clubs apart. I then think to myself is this karma? Do the Manly club deserve all of this.

If nothing else it is ironic that the salary cap was set up to ensure clubs do not poach players and stockpile talent like Manly did many years ago. But the coach and staff do not have a salary cap and they have been poached from that very club. Call it what you will, I call it fair play.

Mickdog said:
As a Bulldogs fan I must say that I almost feel sorry for the way that everything has happened since the grand final win. We have poached your coach and all his best staff. Your board room is a mess and your club looks to be falling apart. We certainly took the gloss of the grand final win. Manly now seems to be a chance of folding at worst.

Like I said I almost feel sorry for the Manly club. Then I remember the North Sydney Bears and how the Manly club destroyed them. I look at the poaching Manly did of Parra and Western Suburbs many years ago ripping these clubs apart. I then think to myself is this karma? Do the Manly club deserve all of this.

If nothing else it is ironic that the salary cap was set up to ensure clubs do not poach players and stockpile talent like Manly did many years ago. But the coach and staff do not have a salary cap and they have been poached from that very club. Call it what you will, I call it fair play.

Stockpile talent are you kidding ?

Mickdog said:

That essay could've been cut down to one sentence. Of course it's fair play. No-one's criticising the Dogs. You've been ordinary for quite a while now and you've targeted the most successful club of the modern era. Good on you.

Next time don't bother typing so much. Also, calling yourself somethingdog is massively gimp.

Mick, one thing for sure is that Manly will be premeirs when the season kicks off next year. We know with whichever players we have, we will play with heart. We know that our fans will support those players. We do not need stirrers like you on here.

Mickdog,I'm sure you comments are kindly meant. However any advice given by a Dogs fan can surely be ignored. I can only imagine how it must have felt to have a premiership taken from you when your club was caught over the salary cap and your board was torn apart by the Liverpool scandal. Fingers in the pie etc. With the bunch of players you had that year, it must have been gut wrenching for them to come away with the wooden spoon. I think it was probably time for our club to have a cleanout. Look at it this way, How we handle this adversity will be the key. In my opinion our club will be strengthened by this and will be stronger for it. Des and his entourage can move on, to be replaced by others more committed to the club.

Matabele, on this we agree. Surely there's a way to get rid of these dog supporters who come across without being heavy handed. They offer nothing constructive, unlike your good self, and just clog up the works. Haven't they got their own site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7