To the club:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Our turn guys with Promos.

Noticed that the Titans are running a "Home Win Guarantee" this weekend.
Meaning the Titans will be offering a free ticket to there next game if they lose. In all likely hood this will happen they are playing the Storm

The Panthers are doing $1 hotdogs and $2 oak milk and a free balloon after a certain time

we gotta have home games for the promo we are still a few weeks away arent we.

I have to say I really like what Gus and penrith have done off field this year.

Joak the oak fridge is a classic, apparently Oak have printed special cartons with the telstra logo for this weekends presser just to make the NRL happy

eagles2win said:

Meaning the Titans will be offering a free ticket to there next game if they lose. In all likely hood this will happen they are playing the Storm

The Panthers are doing $1 hotdogs and $2 oak milk and a free balloon after a certain time

Its a small risk for them, i mean how much of an issue can it be to be giving away 100 free tickets :)

Same huge fan of what Gus is doing at the Panthers.

Daniel said:
eagles2win said:

Its a small risk for them, i mean how much of an issue can it be to be giving away 100 free tickets :)

Watch they'll get there biggest crowd this weekend.

Cambo said:

Joak the oak fridge is a classic, apparently Oak have printed special cartons with the telstra logo for this weekends presser just to make the NRL happy

Yep spot on mate, Gus is doing a cracking job over there and any positive news for the NRL is great. Though our own David Perry seems to be doing a great job with what he was given here aswell, in a few years im sure we will be singing his praises.

torana355 said:
Cambo said:

Yep spot on mate, Gus is doing a cracking job over there and any positive news for the NRL is great. Though our own David Perry seems to be doing a great job with what he was given here aswell, in a few years im sure we will be singing his praises.

Think that Perry's doing a fantastic job as well

dowdz said:
Maybe a BBQ? $2 a sausage sanga with 1 free beer

Probably a soft drink. Don't want the fun police to cause to many problems.

Gus is also doing a ticketed draw for $1000 (I think) for all people that buy a hotdog and Oak milk (the Oak milk would be brutal on a stomach full of beer - or is that just me).

All this is from twitter.

eagles2win said:
dowdz said:
Maybe a BBQ? $2 a sausage sanga with 1 free beer

Probably a soft drink. Don't want the fun police to cause to many problems.

Gus is also doing a ticketed draw for $1000 (I think) for all people that buy a hotdog and Oak milk (the Oak milk would be brutal on a stomach full of beer - or is that just me).

All this is from twitter.

Ah the fun police. Maybe the Jim beam girls can serve them up? Nice idea about the $1000 perhaps we could do a $500 supporter pack for those who buy a sanga?

First home game is a monday night so maybe incorporate that into it ie people dressed in school uniforms in for free/reduced price.
But think that's been done.

eagles2win said:
First home game is a monday night so maybe incorporate that into it ie people dressed in school uniforms in for free/reduced price.

You will get 50 year old men dressed in school uniforms turning up.

bones said:
eagles2win said:

That would actually be pretty funny and disturbing at the same time

The Titans can hardly afford to give away anything. Didn't get a mention on any league show this week, but they definitely are broke.

bones said:
eagles2win said:

Boys schools only, I hope.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8