Todays Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Just some issues from todays game.

1. The effort today was down compared to the first 3 rounds. We were lucky the Warriors were not on their game. But 2 points is 2 points and we will take it.

2. Tony Williams is ideal for a replacement for Rose off the bench and we can use someone with more pace on the wings. I like TRex and I think he has the potential but in the forwards for mine.

3. Ballin playing 80 minutes is what we needed - we seemed to lose something when Seu Seu came on. Not to say Seu Seu would be good should we lose Ballin to injury but a hooker playing 80 minutes is what we need.

4. Ben Farrar is our answer at fullback - this guy keeps on improving. Now with our fullback settled we can see Robbo do what he is best at - scoring trys in the corner - how good was that.

5. Gift & Kitey's return to form over the last 2 weeks.

6. Hoddo's improving and by season end will be a class player. I was one who said he wasnt ready for First Game and now i am eating humble pie.

I must say I feel alot happier now with a couple of wins and the side moving forward and upwards. I said we will finish 8th, personally we will do better...

GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES

I must be losing my memory, I don't remember Seu Seu playing, but I was feeling pretty crook today and may have not been concentrating to well.
I thought Tony Williams played pretty good today, and was happy to come away from Mt Smart with the 2 points.

manlyborn link said:
I must be losing my memory, I don't remember Seu Seu playing, but I was feeling pretty crook today and may have not been concentrating to well.
I thought Tony Williams played pretty good today, and was happy to come away from Mt Smart with the 2 points.

He didnt play - Im glad Ballin is playing 80 minutes now

I will also say that I thought Bailey added some starch in our defence. I kept an eye on him when he came on and think that he does what is needed. Not spectacular but necessary!

Rambo, I thought the effort was the best yet.  Our defense stood up all day, unlike in the first two rounds.  The Warriors might have been down a tad, but they kept coming all game.  I especially liked the straight line of defense when the ball went down the ground and our kicking game.  Good to see drop kicks and penalty kicks get food meterage.  All in all, an improving side.       

Keep in mind we had a player in the bin for 10 mins, and the Warriors had a fair amount of possession during that period. Would have taken its toll on the players.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8