Today's games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
The goons have vastly improved on last year. Not saying a top 8 threat yet but Widdop is sure worth it. Their defense has been outstanding today.

Widdop is a standout player, he was off the radar till now due to the Big 3.

But really, the Warriors' ball handling gifted them the match. Their form reversal is a worry :s

Chip and Chase said:
0 from 3 in tipping :(

LMAO me too. What a stinker 2/8 last week :(

Kitey's gone the Telly Savalas. Chrome dome for you younguns

When are these gutless refs going to start sin binning teams like Storm and rorters who want to give away penalties when defending their line to slow the attacking momentum.

mickqld said:
Chip and Chase said:
0 from 3 in tipping :(

LMAO me too. What a stinker 2/8 last week :(

Your tipping is going along the same lines as my tipping for both last week and for this weekend's games thus far. :s

I was going to change all my tips to the opposite of what I tipped. Wish I had. :(

Shoe1 said:
I'm at a club, the refs are playing storm right? A team of refs?

That was last years GF. 13 Haynes vs Manly

Toddy's NRL edict to refs. Give Storm massive penalties in the 2nd half cause Ch Nein/ Foxsports is losing ratings in Victoria. 10 - 2 2nd half same as last week. what a disgrace.

If there was any doubt I HATE THE F***ING STORM. Cheating purple scum BASTARDS

Hate both teams. Good to listen in on the game though to figure out whats what with our up coming opponents. 12-0 Roosters in 12 minutes. Sounds like Warriors were so bad that they made eels look good. Lussick out of control as always. Dropped ball and then gave away cheap penalty. Eels also got away with forward pass. lussick in big trouble, on report not likely to face us next week. Parra giving away penalties, shame lussick is in trouble, we could have so baited the penalties outta him.

And we just got their most solid consistent forward back to manly this week, mr 40 tackles d harrison

eelcatcher said:
LOL at princess Hayne!!

The eels are going to gel into a decent side IMO. (Not next week!). Bit of a soft spot for them with Brad Arthur and Hoppa over there.
How's the piggy back the roosters are getting, especially off Badger.:s

Let's see how many forward pass tries they get next week.

Parra are rubbish but the refs will help them next week plus we don't carry favourites tag well.

Last 2 tries were dodgy, last one was forward pass try. But Eels are terrible. But we at Manly should not underestimate them next week.

Ok Eels are rubbish and we could win. But never underestimate them, cannot afford to loss this one. Watch out for Hayne and Radradra left side combo, if Lussick is playing, milk him for penalties, watch out for Ref bias and forward pass tries against us. They seem to be good at high kicks, Hiku and the wings better be ready for that. Keep your heads on Manly, the Eels will be desperate next week. Show them no mercy.

The most penalised side in the league now gets 9-1 penalties 2nd half. Is this the quality of Rugby league that Greencock wants to serve up to the public. This is utter garbage.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6