Today's games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eelcatcher said:
Hate both teams. Good to listen in on the game though to figure out whats what with our up coming opponents. 12-0 Roosters in 12 minutes. Sounds like Warriors were so bad that they made eels look good. Lussick out of control as always. Dropped ball and then gave away cheap penalty. Eels also got away with forward pass. lussick in big trouble, on report not likely to face us next week. Parra giving away penalties, shame lussick is in trouble, we could have so baited the penalties outta him.
maybe he is dirty that it was Harrison that got released and not him

Melbourne were given 11 penalties in the second half against the riff.

Add that to the first 6 penalties of the second half against us.

Bellamey has got something figured out, can't put my finger on it just yet.

COMMANDER said:

Yeah it's called Greenc**t.

mickqld said:
COMMANDER said:

My take: Melbourne push the envelope with the refs so hard, as they're trained to do, and often enough they get penalised for it - in the first half. But then the refs start to think, "Poor Melbourne - we've already penalised them enough. We should probably take it easy on them from now on, maybe even give them a hand here and there. Besides, Cam Smith has such a welcoming smile, I really do believe we could have been friends if we'd met under different circumstances - maybe even good friends, the kind that lend each other power tools and don't expect them to be immediately returned."
Bellamy's genius has always been with the psychology of the game…

Ron E. Gibbs said:
mickqld said:
COMMANDER said:

My take: Melbourne push the envelope with the refs so hard, as they're trained to do, and often enough they get penalised for it - in the first half. But then the refs start to think, "Poor Melbourne - we've already penalised them enough. We should probably take it easy on them from now on, maybe even give them a hand here and there. Besides, Cam Smith has such a welcoming smile, I really do believe we could have been friends if we'd met under different circumstances - maybe even good friends, the kind that lend each other power tools and don't expect them to be immediately returned."
Bellamy's genius has always been with the psychology of the game…

You're right, except for the Cameron smith bit. He is corrupt. Bellamy has it wired, win the 2nd half penalties = win the game. What better way to win the 2nd half penalty count than to lose the first half's. Dumb refs, dumb nrl.

Amazing to see as Kelly, Gordon,...are better on paper than anyone at Wests :cool:

Maybe Benji was the cog in the Tigers wheel :p

Crowd figure will be shy of 10k :s

Cartwright has showed nothing in his 8 years as coach. Zillman is crap and they re-sign him to five year contract. The whole club is a shambles.

bones said:
Cartwright has showed nothing in his 8 years as coach. Zillman is crap and they re-sign him to five year contract. The whole club is a shambles.

Yeah but Carty has a bit of an excuse for his poor coaching skills as he learnt the trade under Stuart at the Chooks and we all know how much of a great coach Ricky Stuart is now don't we. :rolleyes:

bones said:

Cartwright!!!.....Four!!!

Another sub standard game :s

How professional does Beaver look in a suit :angel:

C'arn the Sharks, rip into those Dogs tomorrow !!!

I thought the Knights raiders game was a top match. And Milford is an amazing talent. Though I still expect the raiders to crash and burn. Under Ricky's guidance I doubt they can negotiate the inevitable rough patch.

And I'm still picking the Tigers for last, despite what they did to Titans today. Haven't seen all the teams yet though.

My footy tipping is garbage again this week thus far. After 7 games played so far this weekend, my tipping is on par with last week's result of only two correct pickings :s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4