Todd Greenberg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mr Greenberg will be on Talkin Sport this afternoon answering questions from the punters.
If you want some entertainment I'd tune in.
Just quietly, I expect he will cop a pounding.

I applaud Talkin Sport for doing this, but in all honesty why bother? I'll give you his responses rights now:

'we're looking at the processes'
'we'll put together a committee on that'
'I'm a complete knob'

That's pretty much it.

I'd like to email in what people mailed into Good Morning Vietnam when that little guy took over from Robin Williams as the DJ

'Hey Todd, eat a bag of s**t, you suck'

Did anybody listen to this today on talkin sport?

Well I did, and seriously, it was just politician woffle for 1hr. Even Brett Papworth afterwards said that he was no clearer after the hour than he was before on the shape and direction of the game.

The biggest issue for me is that Greenburg spouts pathetic quotes like 'to be a good communicator you have to be a good listener' and then proceeds to not listen to the callers. The other thing that was striking is that he just agreed to disagree on so many things from callers (some very reasonable comments, although one or two were just the usual d***heads) and it really seems he has his way, and really refused to take the point on a number of issues with the game.

Greenturd avoids the questions no need to interview him. Won't admit to his mistakes, not once in a lifetime...

Did anyone see him on the Footy show last night?

Molan kept asking him what the NRL plans to do with players who bring the game into disrepute off the field and he just kept babbling about players making themselves accountable....? Like the players should just stop and that's it.
Well if the NRL doesn't step in and the clubs don't punish the players - why on earth would the players stop....? About the first time I've ever agreed with Molan.

Sorry Toad, but the NRL needs to step in when the club hasn't sufficiently punished the player aka Taumalolo. This blokes been charged with wilful damage, national headlines and he's free to play on the weekend.... Unbelievable.

Spot on.

Where was the "we will let the club handle this" philosphy on countless other occassions when the NRL stuck their noses in and over-ruled the clubs stance or told them to change their ruling?

This bloke has ZERO credibility and is a spineless politician, not a leader.

Another nail in the coffin of this once great game.

F*ck you Greenturd you grubby little weasel.

downloadfile.jpg

When there are complaints about the minor premiership prize money.

Then the Nrl put out a statement about, yes we will increase that as long as the clubs are willing to reduce their grants.

That was a nothing statement for me and almost blaming the clubs for the minor prize money...

Without being biased who would be a good choice to run the NRL..

All I can ever see is the power hungry, money hungry execs running for the job and being successful..

I had no desire to listen to anything that comes out of that steaming pile of sh*t. Last night's fiasco of a game again illustrated the total bias and rigging of matches to suit tv ratings. I'm just sick of watching and hearing that cu*t make excuses for a sport that has been turned into WWF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4