Todd Greenslime must take Blame for NRL debacle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd hate to visit Todd's house. Walking through the front door onto the hallway runner carpet would be likely scaling Everest such is his proficiency at lifting floor coverings and sweeping vigorously. Surely he can't last much longer, his credibility account is overdrawn.

You lot should read the stuff they are printing about the NRL in News Ltd rags in AFL states, especially since the tv deals were announced......

Its open warfare.

yeah, that article from a year ago nailed it... how embarrassing the state of our game is still in steep decline under the management of these idiots!

Who has the power to sack Smith/Greenberg?
How both these guys still have jobs is beyond me..
It is so easy for fans to see, even those who don't follow our game laugh at these clowns.
can someone in a position of power please please please do something soon (i.e remove these incompetent fools) or our game will be destroyed...

Bourbon Becky will be spitting bile at the NRL forever and a day now lol. Greenturd deserves condemning for undermining the game and making policy on the run.

Looks like Plodd Preenlurg has been making a few too many 'captain's calls' after that 2 day seminar at the Tony Abbott Finishing (or should that be Finished?) School on 'Sound Decision Making.'

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6