Tom ruled out for 8 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Tom has a high ankle sprain and will miss 6/8 weeks
Snake has done his Hammy and looks set to miss a number of weeks

Source channel nine

Every week we seem to have at least 3 of our starting 17 on the sideline. Our ridiculous scheduling is a direct correlation to our injury toll. The Teams with consistent 7 day turnarounds get to play at full strength every week. The NRL is farce. We should be suing for poor player welfare

I still to this f.....g day can not understand the f.....g draw. How in gods name did we end up with this crap . Our season was going to be all up hill from the start of the season . Brisbane get the break in between games , home games 5 out of next 7, tv airtime and we get f... all of nothing . How can they think this is fair . Thats why i hate the bronco bastards more every year and hope they get knocked off in golden point again . BY US.

I still to this f.....g day can not understand the f.....g draw. How in gods name did we end up with this crap . Our season was going to be all up hill from the start of the season . Brisbane get the break in between games , home games 5 out of next 7, tv airtime and we get f... all of nothing . How can they think this is fair . Thats why i hate the bronco bastards more every year and hope they get knocked off in golden point again . BY US.
I HATE THE BRONCOS

I still can't believe we had a discussion with PETA Hiku who was contracted this year and told him he's better off going elsewhere as he wont be picked in first grade. He would have played every game so far. As if u couldn't see injuries to snake and tommy coming this year.

Big blow losing both these guys when we play teams 1 and 2 in the next 3 weeks. Young Tom looked in so much pain, hope he recovers fast as we really need him especially. Snake continues to have issues with his hammy. It is a concern for him and I think it explains why he is a bit hesistant at times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7