Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

Shoot me down guys, tommy playing inside Jamie really hinders Jamie's presence. We've seen tonight when he gets the ball early, he is dangerous. Tommy rarely passes to Jamie and always cuts back inside from a DCE pass. Love the guy but don't think its his position. Leary had fine game and should keep that position.

Way around that guys. Play the same best three in Meteo, Symonds and Buhrer. Play Meteo Lock, Buhrer Lyons transition player, Symonds on Matai's side where he normally gets the ball from dummy half plays?

Thoughts ?

Shoot me down guys, tommy playing inside Jamie really hinders Jamie's presence. We've seen tonight when he gets the ball early, he is dangerous. Tommy rarely passes to Jamie and always cuts back inside from a DCE pass. Love the guy but don't think its his position. Leary had fine game and should keep that position.
Yep ,I agree with you .Tommy needs some toughness & agro in his game ,maybe even another 10 kg's .

I hope the team doesn't change. The formula and combinations worked so why change it.

That depends on Matai and Brett Stewart being fit. The beauty of having Turbo and Hiku is that we can afford to wait till those players are fully recovered rather than rush them back too soon.

Symonds out wide was due to necessity. So many backline injuries early and we lost heaps of games. Game last night showed that there is no need for him to be there. He will just get in the way.

There is no way we beat souffs without Matai. He is usually our best against them.

Symonds should be in the middle, hitting holes at speed and with footwork, against tyring props.

He needs to back that up with massive defense.

Symonds should be in the middle, hitting holes at speed and with footwork, against tyring props.

He needs to back that up with massive defense.
I remember his first few games with us ,And thats what he was doing (running amazing lines).Hopefully with more time in the middle that form may be regained .

No thats not what i feel, i think Tommy should be in the side, at the expense of Hiku. Hiku is a good player, Tommy is great.

I got confused when you said you were against changes to the team i.e. Matai staying out.

Now I m clearer that you do want toovey to unfortunately make changes

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4