Tom T Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't think he has done his ACL

I say Tom out for 6 weeks with his injury

If Tom is gone for the season we can say bye to our Season also!!

That's not an acl
He was clutching at the knee even though the contact was with the ankle - hence my 1st guess.

Hopefully it is not too bad, but it looks like he may be out for a week or two as a best case scenario. I'll happily be proven wrong.

Looked medial to me.
Me too, looked like the knee bent laterally.normally do an ACL stepping hard of the leg.
But we should wait for the MRI.
For what it's worth, my physiotherapist brother who I was watching the game with says you can do an ACL in a hard impact with the ground, like Tommy landed.
Fingers and toes crossed!!!
Don't like our chances having snake and tommy out for a while...

Me too, looked like the knee bent laterally.normally do an ACL stepping hard of the leg.
But we should wait for the MRI.
For what it's worth, my physiotherapist brother who I was watching the game with says you can do an ACL in a hard impact with the ground, like Tommy landed.
Fingers and toes crossed!!!
Don't like our chances having snake and tommy out for a while...
Did mine, a grade one by impacting the ground ( concrete paver).

Damn these 11 day turnarounds, lucky we have another 5 day turnaround just around the corner.

Seriously though hoping it's not a season ender.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6