Tom Waterhouse is a Goose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Does this guy annoy the crap out of you or is it just me?
I've seen enough of Tom and his betting bulls**t.
I'd love to see him run with the ball and have Matai crash tackle him over the sideline.
Actually I'd pay to see that :idea:

Yep he is annoying. Can't stand those channel 9 mugs like Sterlo talking about the "great value" betting either. The whole gambling thing is out of control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P_53UUHhLw

He will turn more people off gambling than nick Xenophon. (I should patent that comment)

Funny I was at a conference today where a betting competitor was talking - he said that people love him or hate him and is too polarising

The whole channel 9 coverage has gone to **** this year IMO. The direction they've taken is very dissapointing.

He reminds me of a toffee apple on a stick, with a slimy smile about as sincere as a Gillard promise.

A man that preys on addicts, profiting from the destruction of the lives of little children and families. How desperate is his greed?

How desperate the greed of the commentators selling themselves out to promote and pander to his practices?

the mauler said:
The whole channel 9 coverage has gone to s**t this year IMO. The direction they've taken is very dissapointing.

Agreed. I had a bad feeling about the FTA coverage ever since David Gyngell stated that he could do whatever he liked considering the amount of money he paid for the rights.

Slide said:
My thumb is getting tired pressing the mute button every time he appears.

My fist is getting sore from punching the screen every time I see his ugly mug on the screen. And there is blood everywhere.

But it's worth it.

Rex said:
A man that preys on addicts, profiting from the destruction of the lives of little children and families. How desperate is his greed?

How desperate the greed of the commentators selling themselves out to promote and pander to his practices?

No-one forces anyone to gamble. People need to take responsibility for their own actions.

bones said:
Rex said:

No-one forces anyone to gamble. People need to take responsibility for their own actions.

And Waterhouse should take responsibility for his.

bones said:
Rex said:

Tell that to the kids

Come on.. He's not the only betting agency out there.

But he is a lunch money victim bankrolled by his mummy and daddy.

Channel 9 coverage = woeful.. From those crap 3D graphics at the start to Fittler talking absolute dribble. And where's Sterlo?

bones said:
Rex said:

I dunno bones. I enjoy a punt as much as the next bloke, but the Tom Waterhouse show is over the top. The article BE posted by Fitzsimmons is spot on. Giving Waterhouse coverage before, during and after the game is ridiculous. It's almost like the footy is a sideshow of the Tom Waterhouse show.

People do need to accept responsibility for their own actions, but plenty of young minds follow this great game and having the odds of the game jammed down their throats at every opportunity only encourages bad habits.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2