Tom Waterhouse told to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
The Sunday herald reports that Waterhouse went into our sheds after the game on Friday and was made to fell very unwelcome. I was told that a Director said something to him being in there when Centerbet is our sponsor.
He then went and said something to his friend Scott P and scurried out.
I was told he used his media pass to get in. That is a joke.
Nine should take it off him. Oh sorry I forgot he gave them 15 mil and that would give him access to any where.

I was hoping he was being told to go from the broadcast. Oh well not surprisingly this was just another political post yawn fest

I'd feel very uncomfortable with him in my change room. Perhaps he could send Emma Freedman.

547682_10152218833055353_929191632_n.jpg

http://m.smh.com.au/business/waterhouse-left-clutching-at-straw-men-20130405-2hc7b.html

In the economics departments of our universities, for example, behavioural economists like to show how humans are susceptible to a thing called "loss aversion''. Loss aversion refers to the steps we'll take to avoid losing something already in our possession. Apparently, the feeling we have when we lose something can be more powerful than the feeling we get when we gain something, though we're often unaware of it.

Read full article in the SMH link above.

lovefooty said:
The Sunday herald reports that Waterhouse went into our sheds after the game on Friday and was made to fell very unwelcome. I was told that a Director said something to him being in there when Centerbet is our sponsor.
He then went and said something to his friend Scott P and scurried out.(They are friends from School)
Nine should take it off him. Oh sorry I forgot he gave them 15 mil and that would give him access to any where.

Not sure how they would be school friends as penn went to Knox and finished in 1988 while Waterhosue went to Shore and would have been 6 (born 1982) when penn finished high school?

You want to keep the people who make a signiifcant amount of money from gambling on sporting events as far away as possible from those people who have an influence on the outcomes of those sporting events.

I'd ban him for that reason alone.

Chip and Chase said:
You want to keep the people who make a signiifcant amount of money from gambling on sporting events as far away as possible from those people who have an influence on the outcomes of those sporting events.

I'd ban him for that reason alone.

Yet Neil Evans is on the OFFICIAL website every week.

Great piece by Malcolm Knox in today's Sun-Herald on Waterhouse. And yes, he does look a bit like Pete Campbell from 'Madmen'.

".... and remember, always gamble responsibly."

I feel sorry for him today. He would have been chuckling after More Joyous but then would have given back many times that on Overreach and Pierro.

tookey said:
lovefooty said:
He then went and said something to his friend Scott P and scurried out.(They are friends from School)

Not sure how they would be school friends as penn went to Knox and finished in 1988 while Waterhosue went to Shore and would have been 6 (born 1982) when penn finished high school?

You've seen one SAO, you've seen them all.

manlyfan76 said:
http://m.smh.com.au/business/waterhouse-left-clutching-at-straw-men-20130405-2hc7b.html

In the economics departments of our universities, for example, behavioural economists like to show how humans are susceptible to a thing called "loss aversion''. Loss aversion refers to the steps we'll take to avoid losing something already in our possession. Apparently, the feeling we have when we lose something can be more powerful than the feeling we get when we gain something, though we're often unaware of it.

Read full article in the SMH link above.

That was a good read. Just watched Bryan Fletcher doing his best Tom impersonation.
(Ok they hate Tom, lets get an ex-footballer that sounds like he knows what he's talking about to do the speil...that'll work!)

Waterhouse - who looks like a toffee apple on a stick - has no right getting into such a hallowed place. He claims to "love the Boncos". Why? His family grew up at McMahons Point and he went to school at North Sydney. What; does he think yellow and maroon look good together? He needs to put his ego in a suitcase and rid his toffee apple head and neck from our screens. His mother also is a media hogger. She just loves being in the news, and admits she'd rather be an actress than a trainer but her horsey looks and whiney voice meant her career was predestined.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7