Tom...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Tom Turbo, the one player that didn't deserve to miss that ball. I'm so disappointed for him, he is battered and bruised and on one leg and still was there at the end. Hopefully this isn't a ben hunt incident.

What I cant understand is how these fantasy points are allotted. Hopoate gets 59 while Tom gets 34. Yet Tom made 220 metres at 22 runs averaging 11 metres per run while Hopoate ran 160 metres at 18 runs averaging 8.9 metres. There was little difference in tackles made though Tom missed one. But Tom made a line break while Hoppa didnt. So how is it that he was almost half Hoppas points. How are these things counted...on impressions, throw of a dice?

Tom is just too good for his teammates at the moment ball playing wise. His rolling kick pick ups are something he needs to work on. But he undoubtedly the best young player in the game and I honestly don't think he will get the surgery he will want to finish the season.

Just watching fox. He was shattered after the game. Was just himself and his brother Jake in the dressing room, both heads down absolutely guttered

I think in hindsight, he needed to get low & gather the ball or trap with his foot...almost an all or nothing play...was waiting for that UP bounce & run for a big play...he was still ruffled from Manlys previous set , where after a break , just needed to find support for victory...nightmare 2 minutes that happens to all players at some stage....champions bounce back - that's this kid...

Credit where credit is due. They almost won this one against what I consider a top 4 side. They did well and with a few additions next year from lower grades and imports we'll be back in business. They would have lost this one by 30 early in the season.

We praise turbo for being fantastic but we must also criticize him for his mistakes. He really ****ed up tonight.
Did you see how that ball behaved. It literally grubbered for 1 metre and jumped up for Reynolds. That won't happen like that in a million kicks, he was so unlucky as he was positioned for it to bounce up if it behaved normally. at least he was there if it did bounce correctly. That was a pure lucky bounce and in true Dogs form they win again.

Did you see how that ball behaved. It literally grubbered for 1 metre and jumped up for Reynolds. That won't happen like that in a million kicks, he was so unlucky as he was positioned for it to bounce up if it behaved normally. at least he was there if it did bounce correctly. That was a pure lucky bounce and in true Dogs form they win again.
Yeah and they're still priks

What I cant understand is how these fantasy points are allotted. Hopoate gets 59 while Tom gets 34. Yet Tom made 220 metres at 22 runs averaging 11 metres per run while Hopoate ran 160 metres at 18 runs averaging 8.9 metres. There was little difference in tackles made though Tom missed one. But Tom made a line break while Hoppa didnt. So how is it that he was almost half Hoppas points. How are these things counted...on impressions, throw of a dice?

maybe because he made a mistake that lost us the game ?

bloody legends
Brilliant they are. The pain of losing in Manly jumper is written all over their faces. We'll win a couple of premierships with these two in the side. Marty Tapau has been a monster of a beast the last month. Next couple of seasons will see us have the most feared pack in the comp.

Tom Turbo, the one player that didn't deserve to miss that ball. I'm so disappointed for him, he is battered and bruised and on one leg and still was there at the end. Hopefully this isn't a ben hunt incident.

Don't beat yourself up over that, it should never have come down to that.

Beat yourself up over the fark up a minute before that where he farked up

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7