Tommy T Progression.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Of Tommy T, Gus said "I wouldn't want to force early retirement on Brett Stewart because (something like) he's one of my all time favourite players, but the sooner that young man gets to fullback, the sooner Manly begins their new era."
Interesting.

At the start of the season whilst I thought he was trying I was thinking is the step up week in and week out a bit too much? Then against the Sharks I started to see a lot more desperation in his play, and I thought this is really pleasing. Tonight I thought, 'he is a step away from having one of those games where he just murders the opposition.' Tonight he was sniffing around the ruck, made a great break and made plenty of metres there which had the rabbits forwards tiring and worried. He also made plenty of hitups in our end.

In short he is really progressing. In the game day thread I said he is really becoming a man.

You've got to be kidding. No way should Tom play for the Blues this year and we need him playing for us anyway. Jake should definitely be considered for the Blues but Tom is not in the equation yet.
Why can't he coz he is too young? He's the best winger in the comp and the best young talent in league why not!

I'm not saying that Tommy's not going to be a brilliant number 1, but you could really see how much Snake missed having DCE out there tonight.

He needs DCE to deliver the pass for him to find the space or create the overlap. Without him, he was forced to play in an unatural way.......and it showed.

we're talking about a 19 year old.

If his genetics play a part he is going to be the fastest 6 foot + 100 kilo+ fastest ball playing fullback the game has ever seen.

The last thing he needs is expectation so for the love of god anyone who has anything to do with the kid please step back and let immortal happen.

The kids a freak. we're watching one of the legends in the making.

B Stewart is a champion of our club BUT tonight he was poor.

I know he has another year to go BUT I have to say I agree with GOD he looks old and slow.

WHAT do we do now my feathered friends ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6