Tommy Talks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
for those of you who are interested, Tom Symonds caught up with Peta Hiku for Tommy Talks;

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/05/29/tommy_talks_with_peta_hiku.html

He seems like a real decent human being our Peta.

So we've really got two sloths in the team!

Gotta endorse Peta's down-time too...

''Eat, sleep, watch TV...AND enjoying a few drinks''!

All good... Especially lately...Sleep is good!

A real shame for Peta that his daughter won't be coming to live with him in Sydney. I can only assume that he has split with his daughter's Mum. I hope he gets to see his daughter as often as possible because it's really tough being separated from your kids. I'm lucky to see mine every 2nd fortnight but even that doesn't feel like much...

FINALLY, a decent Tommy talks!

Because he's talking to the cheerleaders!

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/06/11/tommy_talks_with_tech_titan_seabirds.html

I didn't know they'd changed sponsors. Out with jim beam and in with tech titans?

Aw that was great global!

Something different, but the girls really are dedicated and add that something special on game day at Brookie.

I'm sure that was the easiest Talk for Tommy thus far too!

RiverEagle said:
Aw that was great global!

Something different, but the girls really are dedicated and add that something special on game day at Brookie.

I'm sure that was the easiest Talk for Tommy thus far too!

I agree, less talking on this one Tommy and more 'footage'

Nice work ladies, you all obv work very hard.

Had to chuckle when Monique said it wasn't hard to cut the pack and name the team.

Must say I thought they used the same cheerleaders every game.

I need to look into this more....and more.

That should be the first thing we show players we want to come to Manly. Go Seabirds.

Tommy ' s form has dropped significantly since he started doing these. The club should step in and stop them...

I love the way they said "I've been at 4 Grand Finals...' most Players don't make it to one :D

The Manly Culture of expecting to be in a GF, obviously goes through the Coaching Staff, the Players ,the Ballboys and even the Cheergirls :angel:

They also love Daly Cherry-Evans - so take note Manly, or these Ladies will high kick your butts if you don't sign him for life :idea:

Tommy was smiling like there's no tomorrow :p

globaleagle said:
I didn't know they'd changed sponsors. Out with jim beam and in with tech titans?
Is that the company owned by @"Technical Coach" ?
(could explain why none of the cheerleaders have tattoos on their necks)

MadMarcus said:
Tommy ' s form has dropped significantly since he started doing these. The club should step in and stop them...

NO, I really enjoy Tommy's Talks! Anyway his form dropped before he started doing them.

HappilyManly said:
Tommy was smiling like there's no tomorrow :p

I wouldn't have expected anything less, who could blame him!

If it is going to take that kind of money to keep DCE I say let him go and destroy his career with Brisbane. We can take that money and resign our other key players and go with the next player up approach with Littlejohn who has played well this year. Foz and him would make a great combo without the drama and loss for rep footy that comes with DCE.

Tommy should do a talk with Jorge!

See if he can get a few laughs.

"Make it so."

RiverEagle said:
''Yeah..nah..Mmm...hmm''

Is not a ''talk'' global!

Is there a new installment yet??

Sounds like a Des interview!

And nope, the last with horo is the last one.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8