Tonight's Bash Brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

R3

Bird gang affiliate
Was really really impressed by the sustained brutal defense of Vic Mauro and T-rex. They got onto some really good waves of dominant tackles one after another on several occasions!

T-Rex has to be the most improved player for me. His big bear hug tackles are great lol.

Kingy seemed intent on smashing hally tonight. Tried to line him up a couple of times

torana355 said:
T-Rex has to be the most improved player for me. His big bear hug tackles are great lol.

Still needs to run harder near the line for mine......but still he is improving.

Sorry, missed this thread, and have been giving the big unit kudos in the others - agree though guys. He's looking ****ing good !

HE has been wasted on the wing for last few years, he has certainly earnt his starting place in the forwards

I thought King was great early on. George was good all night but our defence all around the park has been outstanding. You get the feeling the guys love it which gives them great confidence and that sort of enthusiasm is great. After a mistake most teams will drop their head and the opposition seeing that get a lift but for us its like, YEAH, we'e got another chance to smash them. Outstanding stuff guys.

Some great defence from the halves tonight, too - Foran on Tariq Sims and DCE on Scott Bolton near the line. Great to see them dropping guys cold.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6