Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Am picking a close one I think, but we should take them

Our record isn't that flash up there and it is a bit of a grudge match

I predict the game will go with us having a fairly handy halftime lead, and in the 2nd half there will be a bit of a drop in our intensity, as I'm sure as much as they will deny it, some of the boys will turn their mind to Saturdays big match at Brookvale and look to protect themselves a bit for that one and allow for the short turnaround

You shouldn't be losing games like this. They are in a bit of turmoil with injuries and such but these games are the real danger games I suppose and the Knights know how to get up for Manly

The only danger here will be the imcompetent boobs with the whistles. That is where we could get done.

LIVE STREAM
from nrlfix

http://www.nrlfix.com/forum/cmps_index.php

what it looks like on my sons tv
Aed7MxL.jpeg

TV are saying a massive storm is on the way, so a fast start it vital, we don't want to be in an armwrestle when the rain arrives because it brings them right into the equation

Am getting a bit uneasy about this game

You're not the only one Bob, although normally this feeling I have is a good sign

****, Fox boys have gone 8/8 which is normally a bad sign ...

LOL i was just going to ask is it raining there.. thanks berkley..

we havent won there since 2006 . good we need to break that hoodoo , i got a feeling we will..

well we just had that standard 1st penalty against us in the 1st 5min..

now we kicked off on the full from kick off..:\  unbelievable.. we havent touched the ball

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6