Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
I'm in Canada at the moment, they cannot provide NRL live, does anyone know which radio station will be doing tonight's game.?

Peter C said:
I'm in Canada at the moment, they cannot provide NRL live, does anyone know which radio station will be doing tonight's game.?

@globaleagle should be all over this like a beaver on wood.........

I'm not helping anyone above me in the tipping comp.

So...Dunno.

:p;)

Actually, having no kids makes me resplendent in $$$ that I spend on myself. So I subscribe to sports net world and get all the games in HD on satellite. The manly game is on here in 24 hours (4pm pacific) or 9am sat morning sydney time.

If you want live, then I've also listened to a game on the radio via the nrl site so just do that (assuming you want to be legal about everything, viewing, etc).

@"Peter C" just thought I would let you know that @globaleagle has offered you a place on his couch if your are passing through BC...right @globaleagle? Right?

Hey, I'm in Canada right now, too!
But I plan on sleeping instead.
Have seen lots of good omens around Vancouver today: plenty of maroon and white, and giant eagles (on totem poles and other things) up the yin-yang. Even bought a postcard that turned out to be called 'Eagle Transforming'. We are specials:)

Ron E. Gibbs said:

Have seen lots of good omens around Vancouver today: plenty of maroon and white, and giant eagles (on totem poles and other things) up the yin-yang. Even bought a postcard that turned out to be called 'Eagle Transforming'. We are specials:)

Someone's been wandering around Stanley park I'd say!

Come one come all Mr @Dan ! Pretty sure the ol' Mother in law with whom I'm staying with atm wont mind!

globaleagle said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

Someone's been wandering around Stanley park I'd say!

Come one come all Mr @Dan ! Pretty sure the ol' Mother in law with whom I'm staying with atm wont mind!

@globaleagle Speaking of mother-in-laws, I was totally disheartened to find out that "How to train a dragon" was not in fact an instructional video, in relation to MIL's

I found out last night that the Bald Eagle is a Sea Eagle. Eagles can be found fishing in streams sometimes.

manlyfan76 said:
I found out last night that the Bald Eagle is a Sea Eagle. Eagles can be found fishing in streams sometimes.

Yes fishing for free at livestream.com. Supposed to be good fishing there too

globaleagle said:
robbiea said:
Also in BC

So many of us...and it's not even ski season!

I think we've reached our allotted max.

Talk about behind the times, I moved into A.D from birth. wakka wakka

Dan said:
globaleagle said:
robbiea said:
Also in BC

So many of us...and it's not even ski season!

I think we've reached our allotted max.

Talk about behind the times, I moved into A.D from birth. wakka wakka

Nunx8gd.jpg

EDIT: This Sunday in Canada it's FATHER'S DAY! SO if any of you visitors are Dad's....make sure you get treated right!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8