tonights games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Newcastle 8
Tries (1)
Matt Hilder 2m

Conversions (1/1)
Kurt Gidley 3m

Penalty Goals (1/1)
Kurt Gidley 6m

Storm 0

15 min

Was gonna start a new topic on this but will chuck it in here

Watching these bastards infuriates me every week. I am cheering for Newcastle and yelling as much as i do when i watch Manly

Some of the stuff they get away with is amazing

Matai got binned for absolutely nothing against Souths, yet the head stomper can change direction to take out a bloke who was going to score, and stays on the field. Great to see the Head Stomper drop it a couple of times though, has stopped the game being a 80min wankfast over him like normal

Then the best of the night, Grub Quinn pushed a Newcastle guy, who is staying out of play, back into it, sMyth runs into him, and they get a ****ing penalty from it. Mongrels

Also frustrating how often the Storm have held down but yet to be penalised while Newcastle get pinged

How the **** did that prick Slater get away with taking out Scott Dureau. That was a professional foul. It should have been a penalty try or a sin bin at least.

eagle_predator link said:
How the F**k did that prick Slater get away with taking out Scott Dureau. That was a professional foul. It should have been a penalty try or a sin bin at least.

No way should it have been a penalty try. Dureau was no chance of scoring the try, Quinn had it covered comfortably...

But it was definitely a professional foul and I was stunned he didn't spend some time in the bin. Very poor call.

YOU ****ING BEAUTY

Try Newcastle

Newcastle deserve this game so much, they have been great anf not getting much from the ref

Another observation

If Orford produced the game that Gronk is having at the moment, the commentators would be all over him, the newspapers as well. Barely a word said about it though, his execution has been woeful tonight.

Tonight also proves the point that imo Stewart is the best fullback week to week in the comp, Slater may produce some brilliant stuff, but Stewy has him comfortably covered in terms of consistency

Keep firing up Knights

willstyles link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178273.msg194883#msg194883 date=1220084993]
How the F**k did that prick Slater get away with taking out Scott Dureau. That was a professional foul. It should have been a penalty try or a sin bin at least.

No way should it have been a penalty try. Dureau was no chance of scoring the try, Quinn had it covered comfortably...

But it was definitely a professional foul and I was stunned he didn't spend some time in the bin. Very poor call.
[/quote]

It didn't look good to me.

Slater was garbage tonight, beautiful to watch

We need to do a job on the Tits on Monday night. As always, the Storm have the advantage of playing last next weekend, and knowing exactly what they need to do to win the Minor Premiership

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Slater was garbage tonight, beautiful to watch

We need to do a job on the Tits on Monday night. As always, the Storm have the advantage of playing last next weekend, and knowing exactly what they need to do to win the Minor Premiership

souffs could upset em too next week *crosses fingers*

I never thought that I would ever say this but "Way to go Newcastle!!"

Kiwi Eagle link said:
YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Newcastle 17-16

A win by at least 11 puts us back on top of the ladder

Make that 12 & we're in front of the News Ltd mofo's

They were 11 up Jethro, so chop 1 off that to have them 10 up now

**** they are dirty mongrels, Quinn tried to start a fight during the handshakes ffs

Oh yeah, ::) sorry about that chief  ;D

Kiwi Eagle link said:
They were 11 up Jethro, so chop 1 off that to have them 10 up now

F**k they are dirty mongrels, Quinn tried to start a fight during the handshakes ffs

Theres nothing fair about their play ****ing pricks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4