Tony Archer next coach to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
How much longer will Archer stay in control.
This dope is in charge of the most incompetent group of referees and video refs ever formed, yet they are not improving. They in fact are getting worse.
This weekend is the worst performance by refs ever.

Thing is - its one of those jobs where you're on a hiding to nothing all the time. No one will win doing it. Same as NRL CEO. We will hate them and bag them at every oppotunity no matter what.

Anyone who saw the Panfas game tonight will know the officiating has sunk very low. Titans kept dropping the ball trying to put on very late offloads & every time they were rewarded with a penalty.

When Archer was a referee walking off the mark and dummy halfs being given penalties was rife. Now the whole lot of them are doing it.

As for video referees the solution is to pull the video out of the wall socket and get the two officials out of the stands and make them ingoal touch judges. That worked fine before video referees and Super League.

I dont know if this group is worse than any other past ref groups or not. But then again, maybe im just tired of watching them.

Whats needed is a module in their training programs about common sense.

they need to change the hand signal for referring a decision to the video ref. my suggestion is to mimic the motion of tossing a coin ! on the screen instead of "decision pending"we can see a graphic of a toin toss

The state of referring has never been worse. Players, clubs, coaches, members and fans deserve better

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4