Tony 'Tom Cat' Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
It's been 42 mins and he's proven to me that our season next year will be better than 2012.

Haven't even seen him except for when his lazy **** becomes a blatantly obviously **** up.

What a waste of talent. Get a heart son.

Yep, what a waste of talent. Speaking of overrated, too lazy by half. Thankfully not our problem anymore.

Don't know what's happened to the big fella. For me, I think his injury earlier in the year is more servious than what we think. I have had a bad back for 12 years and first injured it in my mid 20's. If his injury earlier this year was in fact a back injury, he may have a premature end to his career. I hope not, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I for one look forward to the Sea Eagles taking advantage of his lazy defence out of marker next season.

Garts said:
Adam Blair is worse based on his pay packet.

Trent Hodkinson - 350k per annum, in reggies.
Tony Williams - 650k per annum, will end up in reggies.

Thank you Canterbury Bulldogs.

MPC75 said:
Don't know what's happened to the big fella. For me, I think his injury earlier in the year is more servious than what we think. I have had a bad back for 12 years and first injured it in my mid 20's. If his injury earlier this year was in fact a back injury, he may have a premature end to his career. I hope not, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I haven't seen the test match but I suspect you are right about his injury. However when players declare they are fit to play and run out they are judged on their performance, harsh or not.

We can thank our Jamie Buhrer for that "ankle height pass" in Origin when T-Rex dropped it in front of the posts. He got up clutching his back so maybe he hasn't recovered from his back injuries.

1 bad play the ball (scrum - nz)
1 stupid penalty (knocking ball out of players hand)
1 knock on.

Not really platinum stuff.

Ah well, he's Des' problem now.

MPC75 said:

I agree on the back injury. He was going ok before the suspension. He was rushed into the toughest arena, origin, with no match fitness and got injured. He's been a passenger ever since but not our passenger anymore. He's young enough to recover but T.wrecked is now a bullpup and not our concern.

It was summed up earlier: He is a myth. We all believed him to be far better than he is. So too the SOO selectors, and the Australia selectors.
How he makes rep teams shows he still has people fooled by his size and occasional destruction. But his bad completely outweighs his good.
Hoffman is so much better than She Tex. It's no wonder we struggled to defend in important matches.
I'm so glad he's gone and that he's now a $600,000 problem for that other deserter. I'm looking forward to laughing at his strugglers next season, as well as that other myth, Money-Bill.

SBW will be a success, he has been a dominate force since his 1st game in the NRL. If he stays injury free he will be the best forward in the NRL come the end of next season. I have no issue if people do not like him but to say he is a struggler is just plain dumb.

Hindmarsh came out today and said that she rex shouldn't have even been in the 17 for Australia.

As much as I think the big She-Rex failed to produce this year,I think de$ will have the lazy big turd firing next year.de$ will use the comments from media this week and use it to fire the lazy bastard up,which I think will work.

Watch out when we play dog$,She-Rex will be very hard to handle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4