Tony Williams Trip??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
How does Tony Williams get away with a blatant trip.
If the bloke on the end of it, breaks a leg or gets a long term injury, do they make more of it.
Reynolds unsavoury action which also got little publicity was at least acknowledged.... I thought tripping was viewed as a major suspension??
A high shot , shoulder charge ect are a tackle gone wrong, but a trip is not a natural part of the game & is totally inexcusable...did he get a stretch on the sidelines that I missed??

Trex got Grade 1 - 75pts, so is free to play but has the carryover points

DeGois' trip was more blatant, but he threw his arm out to catch the guy he tripped, so MRC labeled it an 'attempted tackle'- no charge :mad:

Klemmer lands a punch on a tackled player, he's the third man in - no charge @:mad:

How does Tony Williams get away with a blatant trip.
If the bloke on the end of it, breaks a leg or gets a long term injury, do they make more of it.
Reynolds unsavoury action which also got little publicity was at least acknowledged.... I thought tripping was viewed as a major suspension??
A high shot , shoulder charge ect are a tackle gone wrong, but a trip is not a natural part of the game & is totally inexcusable...did he get a stretch on the sidelines that I missed??
It is just in line with what happened with Koroibete the previous week. He tripped Townsend and was only charged with a grade 1 offence. Looks like the NRL has gone soft on trips. They used to be automatic send offs but not anymore.

Last edited:
I don't think klemmers offence is worth a suspension, but he should of sat in the bin for 10 mins based on the current rules.

I don't think klemmers offence is worth a suspension, but he should of sat in the bin for 10 mins based on the current rules.
Well the NRL stipulates 1 punch = send off.
That's why we have players slapping each other now, to avoid the send off :punch:

Well the NRL stipulates 1 punch = send off.
That's why we have players slapping each other now, to avoid the send off :punch:
If we ever have those mallee things like AFL it will be a real worry.
Push - shove - then Barry Hall steps in - "Bang" Now its settled boys!!

How many times does Klemmer have to face the judiciary before they are actually going to suspend the bloke?

And some people want him here at Manly? No thanks, the guy isn't worth it.
The judiciary are waiting on Klemmer's move to Manly.

Then they will start suspending him.

Klemmer spends way too much time trying to prove how tough he is and not near enough time concentrating on footy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4