Too many weak links to win a comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
This year we have way too many weak links to win a como.

Hodges is useless. I have no idea why Matt Ballin doesn't play 80 minutes.

Luke Burgess is the weakest front rower in the comp. Considering his big size, he should be making way more metres and hitting much harder.

Peta Hiku is the worst defender in the comp. When he plays, more than 50% of the opposition tries are scored down his wing. Doesn't add a great deal in attack either.

Feleti Mateo is so inconsistent. Always wants to force that offload and half the time it backfires.

Willie Mason just too old and non impactive. Adds nothing to our team.

Toovey needs to go, looking forward to a new coach.

I think some fans, and players, got carried away with our victory over the Titans. Geez, even the Knights carved them up. The Titans put the cue in the rack a month ago. The fact of the matter is we can't compete with the good sides. We are so far away it is not funny. A finals match would be an embarrassment at this point. I don't think the forwards coming in next year are what we need, either. I hope Barrett has a good plan. As somebody has already mentioned, this team has a lot of holes in it, much more than what Myles, Lussick and Brown are going to fill. Matt Ballin, Stewart, Lyon and Matai will be a year older as well. Am I allowed to say that?

I think some fans, and players, got carried away with our victory over the Titans. Geez, even the Knights carved them up. The Titans put the cue in the rack a month ago. The fact of the matter is we can't compete with the good sides. We are so far away it is not funny. A finals match would be an embarrassment at this point. I don't think the forwards coming in next year are what we need, either. I hope Barrett has a good plan. As somebody has already mentioned, this team has a lot of holes in it, much more than what Myles, Lussick and Brown are going to fill. Matt Ballin, Stewart, Lyon and Matai will be a year older as well. Am I allowed to say that?

No, because that's negative and you only are allowed to be positive after a loss.

I think a new coach and coaching staff is the way to go. Some of our players need better coaching. You can see what Bennett has done with the broncos this year and robinson with the roosters. Very well coached sides with great defence. Defense wins matches. Not sure if Trent will be any good but i think a change will be good. Think myles will help sure up the ruck defense. Cant see him missing an easy one on one tackle like horo did tonight. Brown will also tighten up the defence. Korosiau will be good at hooker. Jamie Buhrer has been missed and can't wait to have him back in the 13. I see cutherson on the wing next year, hiku will be told to look elsewhere.

I think a new coach and coaching staff is the way to go. Some of our players need better coaching. You can see what Bennett has done with the broncos this year and robinson with the roosters. Very well coached sides with great defence. Defense wins matches. Not sure if Trent will be any good but i think a change will be good. Think myles will help sure up the ruck defense. Cant see him missing an easy one on one tackle like horo did tonight. Brown will also tighten up the defence. Korosiau will be good at hooker. Jamie Buhrer has been missed and can't wait to have him back in the 13. I see cutherson on the wing next year, hiku will be told to look elsewhere.
Some of our players need better coaching ??? You must be joking . You cant coach donkeys to win a Melbourne cup . I have been a member of our proud club for many years and have seen forwards that have taken us into the top 8 the top 4 and have won premierships but who ever comes in to coach us next year will not be a success unless we get the broom out and clean the place up .

Some of our players need better coaching ??? You must be joking . You cant coach donkeys to win a Melbourne cup . I have been a member of our proud club for many years and have seen forwards that have taken us into the top 8 the top 4 and have won premierships but who ever comes in to coach us next year will not be a success unless we get the broom out and clean the place up .
Would you send Hiku packing? Has talent and coached under someone like Bennett could see a much better player imo

Would you send Hiku packing? Has talent and coached under someone like Bennett could see a much better player imo
I was talking about the majority of our forward pack brother . You must remember 2V was the coach that turned Hiku into a NZ international

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6